SRS What would u do about a friend...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by 1200mk, Feb 12, 2005.

1. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

that always gets sad or mad at the littlest things u do?

she has admited that she likes me.

She always thinks that theres something wrong with me but i am just being myself. I think she just likes me and i am dating someone so she can't have me.

2. LipGloss

LipGloss Guest

i personally think that she just wants you... but yeah, that's just my opinion :S

3. johan

johan Active Member

She sounds emotionally needy. You're probably better off with the girl you're with. I also think you're somewhat tickled to be the object of her (obvious) affections.

Careful what you wish for. You might just get it.

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Imagine how much more she'd criticize you if you were actually dating her :ugh:

5. msalyss85

msalyss85 Guest

Girls do that. I have no idea why...I did it all the time. I think it's just a weird sign that she really likes you, but she wants you to be perfect (in her eyes). Don't stress it too much, and if you can try to talk to her about it, but make sure not to hurt her feelings. Just be truthful - she may not realize how it effects you or even if she gets mad at the little things. Sometimes people need others to point out what they do.

6. RyeBread

RyeBread If you tell the truth you don't have to remember a

continue to be yourself. If you are happy with yourself, and with being yourself it will show through all of the bullshit that others try to inflict upon you.

next time she starts to go down that path, ask her what motivates her to be so critical - I bet she doesn't even realize she's doing it

7. I don't allow people to abuse me or mistreat me. If someone is emotionally unstable to such a point that my behavior and actions triggers them to constantly react - then I would not be in their life.

8. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

one example happened yesterday when we went shopping with a couple of friends... i think she got a lil jealous when we stumbled upon Victoria secret and one of my friends asked me what i was going to get for the girl i am dating. After that point, she seemed to be very unstable and was pissed off at me. I think that was the trigger but she will always deny it and blame it on something else i did (i.e. not appreciate the dinner that she paid the check for)