What would OTers do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nzwasp, Sep 12, 2006.

1. nzwasp

nzwasp New Member

Ok a bit of background about me first:

I've been single for about 6 months and last chick I was with was my ex about 2 months ago. I'm currently saving money to move to North America (currently living in NZ). I'm leaving the country in March 2007. Anyway basically I don't want anything to jeapodise my trip. But not gettin pussy kinda sucks really.

Heres the situation:

Being chatting to a chick via sms for awhile and shes starting to get really dirty over txt. She has told me she loves the cock especially sucking off guys and would love me to be her next. She says she only sleeps with guys who she is really attracted too. Anyway I don't necessarilly want to sleep with her but I reckon if you're in the heat of the moment it would probably happen anyway. Another factor is shes a young mum and I dont really want to screw with her head even if she does only want to give me head. My view about chicks who have kids is they are more susceptible to have more kids (they were accidental), and even though i'm always safe its the last thing I would want.

So would OTers get in there and take the offer of free head or just play it safe and satisfy themselves?

2. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Just be very up front that you are moving in the near future, but love to have a good time and are not looking for any commitments. You'd be supprised how many girls are looking for the same. Guys these days get way too clingy way too fast and girls hate that more than anything.