SRS What would OT do?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Gyromite, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Gyromite

Gyromite OT Supporter

I have a scenario with a friend, my ex, and his girlfriend. It's a little complex so I'll try to boil it down so it's easier to read.

Peter is a friend of mine. I've known him for a few years. We aren't great friends. I've never called him up and asked to hang out. But he is a buddy of a buddy of mine and for the most part he has seemed like a good guy.

Katie is Peter's girlfriend. They have been together for 5 years. Katie has middle-eastern roots and is smoking hot.

Melissa is my ex. We dated for 2 years. We talk on occassion and have had some booty calls since our breakup but we are not together.

The breakdown:

A couple months ago my friends rounded up the troops to go to the bar. Peter was there, and someone invited my ex Melissa to come. I hadn't seen her in a while, but I didn't think too much of it at the time.

While we were at the bar, I was drinking and just maintaining a buzz. Melissa was getting pretty drunk. Peter was pretty drunk too. For some reason, Peter's girlfriend Katie wasn't there. Melissa was all over Peter. Sitting on his lap, whispering in his ear and staring at me while she did it. I didn't care so much about her being with another guy, but it irritated me that she was doing it to my friend and that she seemed to be intentionally trying to hurt me.

We stay until bar close and then head back to a friends house. Melissa is still all over Peter. When we get back to the house, the two of them disappear for the night. I find out later that Peter fucked Melissa.

Fast forward a few weeks. I am hanging out at a friends house and I am sober cab for the night. Peter is not there, but his girlfriend Katie is there. She looks really good, but she's drunk. She is flirting with me pretty hardcore, and at the end of the night she tells me she has a secret and tells me to come closer to her. She reaches out and touches my face and tries to kiss me. :eek3:

I turn away. :hs:

She asks what's wrong and I tell her I can't do that to Peter.

She continues to try to hook up with me but I continue to politely deny her the rest of the night.

We go out again to the bar a couple days later and Katie is there again without Peter and she is all over me again. I'm sitting at the bar and she pulls up a chair right next to me and starts rubbing on my leg and tries to go up to my crotch. It was tough but I denied her again. As bad as I wanted to take her home and let her have it, I just couldn't.

Now recently I've been thinking about Peter hooking up with my ex and it's starting to piss me off more and more, and I'm wondering if I should have just banged Katie.

What would OT do?

Cliffs: My friend bangs my ex when he has a girlfriend. His girlfriend wants to bang me but I deny her even though I know what my friend has done. Now I'm having second thoughts.

:sadwavey:

2. Deadhead9150

Deadhead9150 Banned

Just because he did something wrong doesn't mean you should. Also, I'd also let your friend know that you know he's sleeping with someone else while he has a girlfriend and let him know it's pretty douchebaggy.

3. GTP

GTP New Member

Maybe she knows that he cheated on her and wants to cheat on him with you. If you care about the friendship maintain the status quo. If you don't really care (as it seemed to be when you said you never call to chill with him) then bang her and drop her?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Living well is the best revenge.

5. 7960

7960 New Member

what he did has not bearing on what you should do.

pics of smoking hot katie?

6. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

You're a good man, and sure got balls. If I understand correctly, Melissa was your ex at the point where you saw her trying to make you jealous with Peter, but Katie is still with Peter? All three of them sound like they could use some help in this forum :mamoru: but like beer said, you took the high road in this situation. I think you did the right thing, although I don't know if I'd have the self-restraint to the same if I was in your situation, truthfully :hs:

7. Joybang

Joybang New Member

It takes a lot of will power to do what you did. I don't think its something you should feel bad about for one second, it seems people with good morals are few and far between these days as it is.

8. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

Instead of booty calls, find a new girl. There are tons of chics probably even a few hotter than Katie :eek3:

with someone new, there should be no temptation from either of the other two mentioned, correct?

9. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

Tell Katie that Peter banged your ex, then fuck her when she leaves him

10. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

Kudos, because I couldn't keep my hands out of the cookie jar in your shoes.

How'd you find out your ex and your buddy hooked up? Because if it was down the rumor mill, his girlfriend probably found out too, and this might be a revenge thing. Just a thought.

Are you still interested in being friends with any of these people? If not, then I'd probably go for it. If so, then zip it.

11. bait

bait New Member

I would have. They probably both regularly cheat on each other. oh this isn't my account. Posting from a friends.

12. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

Let another persons drama remain another persons drama. You did the right thing and as a result two things happened. 1 you didn't get to fuck her for all of 15-45 mins, which is a bummer I suppose, but, you saved yourself 15-45 days of likely drama that would ensue as soon as you became tangled in their web -- which usually happens.

You my friend, are drama free at the moment.

13. Schadenfreude1

Schadenfreude1 New Member

Ther're both toxic. Walk away from both of them.

14. Gyromite

Gyromite OT Supporter

Thanks for the replies. No pics of Katie sorry. Peter's roommate told me that he and my ex fucked. I thought about telling Katie but I just think that Karma will work in its own way and I don't need to be a part of it. I don't care about Peter's friendship anymore. I just couldn't get the thought of Katie out of my mind but I'm just going to leave her be too and find someone else. I just wanted to see what other people would have done in my shoes.

15. THoC

THoC New Member

from your initial description i would not consider peter a friend... but an acquaintance.

with that said. did peter know you and her had a past? if yes, did he ask if it was cool?

ive hooked up with acquaintance's exs before and have always been polite and at least asked.

what you did w. katie was pretty honorable... but both him and her sound scummy. so, if she is that hot bang her and then forget about all 3 people.

16. Gyromite

Gyromite OT Supporter

Yeah Peter definitely knew that Melissa was my Ex and we didn't just date but we were together for a long time. He didn't ask if it was cool he just banged her. :hsd:

17. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

I would bang Katie if she ever offers again, but cut them both out of your life as well

18. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I would have fucked my friends hot girlfriend.

Actually, I wouldn't. The reason is because I'm extremely loyal and would not do that to my friend. Not because it would hurt him but because I do not want to be that type of guy.

Yes character still matters and there are far too many times I compromised my character when growing up. I'm older now and realize that I don't like to feelings as much as I do the ones that I get from making choices that are good for me.....may not be everyone's choice but who gives a fuck....it's me that I have to live with, not other people.

19. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

what he did was different, so don't try to use that to make it ok for you to have sex with his gf... he fucked your ex whom you broke up with 2 years ago, and you are talking about fuckin his current gf that he's been with for 4 years...

and well done, there are only a few people who would do what you have done

20. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

It seems to me that if Peter and Katie were actually in a committed relationship, they wouldn't be fooling around on each other. I don't see anything worth saving that you would be personally responsible for tearing down, except perhaps in name only.

In any event, you wrote off your claim to Melissa years ago, so you have no business feeling bad about her screwing someone else. She may very well have been looking at you to gauge your reaction because she didn't want to alienate you, but that doesn't mean you had any call to interfere on the grounds that you two used to have a "thing". (and I'm not saying you did interfere, just that there was no reason to.)

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
  21. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

he cheated on his current girlfriend. Deliberately and without remorse.

He doesn't have a girlfriend, just a girl who thinks she's a girlfriend

22. ldaggerl

ldaggerl New Member

I say bang her and steal her away from peter. Then when you go out rub it in both their faces.

23. Abomb

Abomb New Member

this guy is not your friend and had no problems banging your ex without thinking twice. If she is going to throw herself at you repeatedly and this guy isnt your boy, you should at least get a sloppy blowjob out of it.

How old is everyone?

24. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:bowrofl: The irony of that statement is hilarious

25. rollitupp

rollitupp New Member

defenately fuck that girl. ive been in almost the same situation, dooo it! especially if your boys gf is smokin hot