What would make you call back for a second date?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JordanClarkson, Dec 13, 2008.

1. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Anyone ever watch the show Black Men Revealed on TV ONE? It's 4-5 guys talking about how men deal with relationships...specifically black men but the issues can be identified with by all. Anyway it's the only one of its kind that I know about. Last night's title was "Why I Never Called Her Back". I thought it was pretty intriguing. One of them mentioned about how dating when you're older is difficult because the older women will immediately try to disqualify you by asking a series of questions as if you have to prove yourself to her right then and there, instead of taking it slow and getting to know each other and finding out if you're compatible in personalities rather than continually judging him for everything he says, basically thinking "what can you do for me?"

One of them also gave an answer for why he would want to call a girl back (there is this rumor that guys never call girls back) and that was if he was able to have a normal conversation with the girl as if he's talking to a friend. I agree with that. If I can feel comfortable being myself around a girl and she's still interested/attracted to me then that's huge and would make me want to call back to plan a date, regardless if it was after meeting the first time, after a date, or one night stand.

2. KennyVendetta

KennyVendetta New Member

If I feel as I am being "sized up" during the date then I am immediately turned off. Questions like "What is your five year plan?" or "How many children do you plan to have?" make me wary of her intentions.

I will also not call back if she appears bored or disinsterested near the end of a date.

3. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Yeah, sometimes a girl will seem disinterested towards the end. In that case I'd prefer a girl to just call me instead of asking me to call her sometime. That way I'll know that she's interested.