What would a guy have to do to for you to warn your friends off?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by antihero, Jun 6, 2007.

1. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

What does someone have to do in order to get on your blacklist for people you would date or recomend to a friend?

flirting with
    hitting on
    aggressively hitting on or proposistioning
    making out with
    having sex with for a while
    one night stand

with a

friend
    aquantence
    someone you don't know

doesn't have to be just this, but im just trying to get a feel for what it takes to get a bad enough reputation/impression that you would pull your friend aside and warn them off. I know girls tend me be a lot more into having nothing to do with a friends "leftovers" but im not quite sure how far that goes.

I'm just not sure exactly where the reasonable middle ground between asexual nice guy and male slut lies.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2007
  2. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Unless that someone had a reputation or history for cheating, violence or something simular bad I wouldn't impose on them unless asked directly for my opinion on the matter.

I believe this is a general rule, but even more importantly when it comes to friends as it easily ruins friendship, though it's harder to keep your mouth shut then.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Liar.
    Cheater.
    Violent.
    Drug user.
    Lives with his parents at 21+ years of age.

4. Fixed and

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I think you guys are being a little generous. I'm not talking about to the point where you say "stay away from x because you will end up chopped up into little peices!"

im just wondering what it takes to avoid getting a damaging reputation as a player. Lets assume your friend says "oooh! who is that guy?"

ive had girls say "wait, didnt you sleep with my good friend so and so a year ago and never call her? g'bye" (yeah, this one is obvious)
    or "didn't you fool around with so and so? i don't mess around with my friends leftovers."

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Umm, past dating history. If I knew he was a player, or fucked everything that moves then I obviously wouldn't be jumping at the chance to hook him up with a girl I knew. It could be a million things. I'm jokingly referred to as "the matchmaker" because I have set up at least a dozen couples between my friends. Some have lasted years, some are getting married, etc. I just just based on personality and if they would clash or not :dunno:

Obviously if I know a very prissy girl who likes Abercrombie model types I'm not going to go out of my way to set her up with a more homely stoner friend.

Ohhh ok, well now you're making more sense as to what you are asking. I'm assuming this is about you personally? This is kind of tough because yeah, if you hang out with the same group of people they are bound to know who you've slept with, especially the way girls talk. And to be honest, I wouldn't want to be with a guy who I found out had slept with 2 of my past girlfriends. I'd probably dig in deep for answers too, so if I found out he had just used them for sex, or had dumped them for some unknown reason I'd be wary about dating said guy. I'd be even more wary to set that guy up with one of my other girlfriends. It all depends on his history and what he's like man.

7. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

Don't get too trigger happy in your social circle and keep everything you do just between you and the girl

8. iwishyouwerebeer

:rofl: Yeah right, girls can't keep anything to themselves, especially if they break up.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

I get most of your post, im trying to figure out where most girls conclude the above.

girls, assume i am hitting on you. At what point would you no longer be at all interested. I want to know what would be borderline... "hmm.. this guy is probably trouble teehee" vs over the line... "yeah hes hot, but ive heard too many stories/seen too much"

obviously this is personal, and will vary a lot from person to person. I even vary it based on the quality of the people they choose. I will hold it against a girl for hooking up with someone i don't like or don't respect, but if its someone i like/respect then its cool.

edit reply to your edit: yeah, thats exactly what i was asking. Where would something like a mutual fuckbuddy or trying unsuccessfully sleep with your friends fit in?

10. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:werd:

11. iwishyouwerebeer

It's such a hard situation man. Just because as most of us know most women aren't fond of just being a "fuck buddy." If I knew a guy who was a big flirt, had been around but was a good guy I'd still feel strange setting him up with most girls just because I know that they'd probably want a relationship. So unless I knew of a specific girl who had no interest in anything serious then he'd probably be SOL. Why not go out and meet new people that aren't associated with anyone you know?

12. Chip Chipperson

:rofl: i meant as the guy don't talk to other people in that social circle about it

13. Chip Chipperson

i don't really understand why you're asking this either; don't rely on social circle for all of your girls

14. Chip Chipperson

and you don't need to be "set up" in your social circle either. just stick your dick in

15. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

what if you went through all the trouble of getting into a new social circle mostly to get a girl (havn't found one i want yet)... im conflicted. Im looking for a girlfriend, and havn't found one. On the other hand, i have met some girls id like to sex up.

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

im not looking for the set up, im looking to see how much partying my dick is allowed to do before it becomes a problem.

edit: This whole "looking for a girlfriend" thing is strange and uncharted territory. I will obviously admit that I have absolutely no real idea what im doing here :rofl:
    I am tempted to go back to just chasing every skirt i see and confining my girlfriend search to my bedroom... but im trying to push myself a bit here.

17. Troof

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

i did go out and meet new people. thats why i feel my reputation is so fragile.

I still have a hard time with pickups that arn't bar/party/club, which i said im going to try to avoid... oh well.