What women think is hot vs. what men think is hot. v.women

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

We've talked about how what men think is attractive (on men) differs from what women actually like (or at least, what women say they like :mamoru: ). For example, most men want to be muscular, low bodyfat, Arnold, Hulk Smash, or at least look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club (and geez, this is a generalization, if you're a dude and you disagree you don't need to post and say "well YOU said I want to look like Arnold but Arnold is too big, I'd prefer to look like blah blah" just shut up and make your own thread gosh). Yet the women in this forum seem to like bodyhair, "average" bodyfat, and other things that are significantly different from what men think is awesome.

So let's talk about things that WOMEN think are hot when it comes to women versus what men actually think is hot.

I will start with my observations:

I don't know too many guys who think that Paris Hilton is super hot, yet many women wish they looked like her.

Many women assume that, since makeup can potentially be used to improve your appearance, that makeup = pretty, and therefore that a lot of makeup must = very pretty. Wrong! You look like a clown. Go wash your face.

Many women assume that, when it comes to boobs, bigger is automatically better while completely ignoring things like proportion, shape, firmness, etc. Well... a lot of guys agree with this so nevermind. But there are a lot of guys who prefer nicely shaped A or B cups to big fatty saggy Cs or Ds (but there are also a lot of guys who don't, so this one is up in the air).

When I was in college (99-03) women seemed to love putting glittery powder/lotion/whatever on their chest. I always thought this was stupid. That shit gets on my face.

Let's hear what example the Vag can think of that falls into this category.

2. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

To me all the things you posted that women think are hot are pretty stupid. I don't find any of those things attractive on a woman. On a woman I think little make-up, shapely boobahs that fit her frame, full lips, hips, a round butt and thick thighs are hot. I also really like dark hair/eyes on a woman. Scrawny women definitely are not hot to me or huge boobs.

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

That reminds me of how all women want to be blonde.

Brunette looks better 95% of the time, ESPECIALLY if you're a brunette to begin with.

4. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

:werd:

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I think men make it confusing for women, though, because as OT has demonstrated over and over, most men will fuck anything, even if they're not attracted to her, so women are unable to calibrate as to what is actually attractive.

From the woman's standpoint:

I wore a lot of makeup, dyed my hair blonde, did my Paris Hilton pose, and put on glitter makeup, and a guy fucked me. I must have done all the right stuff. I have discovered what men think is attractive!

Whereas the man was thinking "wow... wtf is up with her hair? And that clown makeup? Shit. Good thing I'm drunk and I don't care. And why does she keep standing like Paris Hilton? Oh well, I'll still fuck her anyway!"

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

PS. Attn: women - Stop making that stupid kissy face pose in all your pictures.

edit - you too, guidos.

7. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

I have to second this, it really isn't flattering, ever.

8. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

3rd'ed by jesus the son of god himself, and 4th'd by me.

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

here is the thing though, I actually prefer dark hair. long jet black hair is sexy as hell to me... but its been pointed out by scientific studies im too lazy to look up. We are drawn to bright colors. Even if the hottest girls in the room are all brunette, i might look at the blonds and redheads first just because they catch my eye.

That being said, I am working on a pretty remarkable mostly blond streak myself. Didn't even realize it till someone pointed it out

10. Diesel66

Diesel66 My standards for women is like rent-a-centers stan OT Supporter

that glitter shit attracts even more attention to their tits though

11. deuceforty

deuceforty between rupture and rapture

bwahahahah fucking :werd:

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:ugh: That's because you're only attracted to prissy materialistic girls. Hang out with some women who aren't obsessed with beauty and I'm sure you won't meet such dolts.

:rofl: That was just a fad. Some men thought it was "hot."

:ugh: What girls are you hanging out with???

13. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

I'm really glad you addressed this part cause this is where I think a lot of the confusion begins. Which isn't to say it's any one party's fault- I think it all starts as one huge miscommunication.

14. giz

giz Active Member

I like how you pass this off as a fact :rofl: I much prefer blondes over brunettes.

15. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

The fat chick in super-bright clothing with spiky fluorescent hair also "catches your eye," but it doesn't mean she's the hottest girl in the room.

16. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Honestly, all I have to say is go spend 20 minutes at a club in a big city and you will agree with what I've said here. (not including the glittery makeup one, glad that doesn't happen much anymore).

edit - wait i'm confused, what part of what I said made you think i'm only attracted to "prissy materialistic girls." I'm pretty sure if you've read my posts you'll know that's exactly the opposite of what I like. The first thing I screen for is materialism/golddigging.

17. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

:werd: I see it all the time :dunno:

18. kopetzki

kopetzki Banned

this describes the perfect woman imo

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You agree with me tho that many many many many women want to be blonde, right?

I will amend my statement to the following:

"More women think blonde is the end-all-be-all of hotness than men do."

20. Aquakittie

Aquakittie Active Member

generally speaking I think darker do's on a woman are hotter than blonde. Dark eyes w/o looking emo.

Glossy lips are the biggest WTF to me...I don't get why chicks think that's so great. it looks like you dipped your face in grease...doesn't look kissable at all...and that shit is sticky.

Soft hair:read >>hair that moves and is free of staying products like gel or hairspray.

I'm NOT a fan of women wearing skinny jeans. My kid has em...meh, whatever...she's thin as a rail, but generally speaking I think it looks ridiculous on a curvy chick.

Natural looking boobs on a woman (regardless of size) look infinitely hotter to me than fake or made to look fake boobs. Living in LA I see umpteen different women a day with fake tits and they look ridiculous to me. :barf:

And personally i think women who are thicker or curvier are more attractive than slender or skinny. :dunno: But perhaps that's more of a reflection of myself since I'm no where close to THIN.

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Thank you!

I hate that fucking sticky shit they put on their lips where if they kiss you it sucks all the moisture out of your lips. The stuff they put on with what looks like a lollipop stick.

22. giz

giz Active Member

yep, and it describes erin andrews :wackit:

23. jonno

jonno New Member

not saying that being "hott" doesnt help guys get laid. but a chicks attraction is based much less off of physical appearance than a dudes. a guy who is truly comfortable and confident in his own skin with that 'i don't give a fuck' attitude can go a long way.

24. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Girls pretty themselves up for ego amongst themselves. It takes very little effort for a woman to make herself look great to most men. They just like to over do it and we most often ignore all of the extra effort.

But maybe that's just the not complete tool talking in me :dunno:.

25. timberwolf

timberwolf New Member

Really? I only know one woman that actually thinks she's hot.
    Seems more women tend to put Angelina Jolie on a pedestal much higher than men would.