MMA What will it take for the UFC to quit giving LEban fights?

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by apman0000, Aug 3, 2007.

1. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

what the hell will it take for the UFC to quit putting chris leben on the damn card........when will this white trash fool finally be gone from UFC events.

i just can't believe they keep putting this ass hole in their events.

i feel better now after venting a bit

2. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

when he's stops making an effort to have exciting fights. he always pushes the, loves to leave it all in the ring, and it appears he's maturing both as a fighter and a person.

3. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

he is a mini tito alot of people like watching him get knocked out... but seriously he is not UFC level he proves it almost every fight.

4. Rob H

Rob H New Member

unless they throw a lot of $$$ at him this he will probably be fighting for ICON in the near future

5. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

it's called a contract. he has one fight left on his. my guess is it will end after this fight because the UFC has made it apparant they dont care much for him anymore.

hahaha, i dont think he's in the position to hold out for more money :rofl:

6. Rob H

Rob H New Member

when he was interviewed after being named the new trainer for ICON Sport's gym he pretty much said if they don't give him the money he thinks he's worth he will fight for ICON.

7. Loss Kalib Starnes Decision (Unanimous) UFC 71 - Liddell vs. Jackson 5/26/2007 3 5:00
    Loss Jason MacDonald Submission (Modified Guillotine Choke) UFC 66 - Liddell vs Ortiz II 12/30/2006 2 4:03
    Win Jorge Santiago KO (Punch) UFC - Fight Night 6 8/17/2006 2 0:35
    Loss Anderson Silva KO (Knee) UFC - Ultimate Fight Night 5 6/28/2006 1 0:49
    Win Luigi Fioravanti Decision (Unaminous) UFC - Ultimate Fight Night 4 4/6/2006 3 5:00
    Win Jorge Rivera TKO (Strikes) UFC - Ultimate Fight Night 3 1/16/2006 1 1:44
    Win Edwin Dewees Submission (Armbar) UFC - Ultimate Fight Night 2 10/3/2005 1 3:26
    Win Patrick Cote Decision (Split) UFC - Ultimate Fight Night 8/6/2005 3 5:00
    Win Jason Thacker TKO (Strikes) UFC - Ultimate Fighter Finale 4/9/2005 1 1:35

8. miek

miek New Member

People just love seeing him get ktfo

Silva v Leben = :wackit:

9. apman0000

apman0000 OT Supporter

i just feel like we can see fighters like leben in almost any decent local shows, doesn't belong on a top of the food chain type fight card, so if UFC wants to truly be considered the best of the best then they'll need to move on from guys like this bar room brawl type fighter and bring in some more international talent, the spike tv bandwagon fans who like leben will come and go from the sport so i hope the UFC understands that many people would rather watch technically sound well rounded fighters and not these inbred white trash 1 big punch lands or i lose type fighters

10. I bet the UFC feels the same way, but Leben has KTFO so many of his opponents, even in the ufc, that it'd be bullshit if they'd dropped him.

11. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

i would rather see a good fight between 2 skilled fitghters than one piece of shit knocking out an even worse piece of shit.