What type of Hang out is ok for your GF and Her friends the first time

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by azucarpapi, Oct 14, 2005.

1. azucarpapi

azucarpapi OT Supporter

My GF hung out with this guy last night she has really never spent any significant time with. I was not really comfortable with it, but you can't keep people down, so I said, "Ok, that is fine". I figured hanging out would be going out with a whole bunch of friends or something like that, but instead he picked her up her, went to dinner and a movie. She also gave me like an hour heads up about the situation AND she had no idea what they were going to do because all he had told her was to "Bring her appetite". Again that was compounded by the fact that she told him, "You know I have a boyfriend, right? And you have a girlfriend", to which he replied, "I know Aaron told me, and no, I don't really". I am just not one to think that is a first hang out kind of thing, to me that is a DATE, not hanging out.

Am I offbase? I want to be rational, but I couldn't sleep last night. We talked about some of it, but I did not know all that I just related until today until one of my friends called me and said he was not cool with the situation for me, and his wife had some info that I had not had the night before.

2. eter

eter New Member

doesn't sound like she initiated or anything... she'll probably be happy to have you along next time he wants to do something with her. and if he's interested well obviously he wont accept to go somewhere with both of you so he'll probably drop it.

otherwise beat his ass :cool:.

3. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

ummmm You have every right to think something is off..... what the hell

4. RewTheJew

RewTheJew New Member

total date....

5. Fase

Fase Your Face, In A Pickle Jar.

Whatever you do don't flip on her or accuse her of suspision...

6. themacstallion

themacstallion The electric sheep are dreaming up your fate

its good you kept your cool this time, but just talk about it with her in a calm way...dont ask her of anything, just let her know how you felt and what it looked like to you.

7. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Ha ha ha ha ha. I would like to see anyone I date try to pull something like that. Unless he is a long time friend, my girl aint hanging out one on one with no dude. Specially in such a date like scenario.

Can you get hold of him? Dont beat his ass just yet. But do have a nice long talk with him.

8. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

WTF? I dont control my GF but that shit would NEVER happen. If I were you..
    1. Break up with the GF for being so stupid.
    2. Kick the dudes ass for being so stupid.

9. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Well you might be going a little too far. I dunno.

ANyways, the guy just took your girlfriend out on a date. Ask her not to date any more guys in the future other than you. I know that sounds humorous but that is the straightest, bluntest, most candid truth you can offer.

10. purplebeast

Why? If a guy asks my girl to hang out and go to the dinners and a movie. You and I both know what he wants. Im not saying my would be SO would cheat on me, but why put her in that position to begin with?

If it was something more reasonable like them two working on a school project, I could deal with it. Besides, look at the facts. Its not like one of her guy friends wanted to hang out and talk. It was a guy she does not spend time with. Thats uncalled for. I wonder how his girl would feel if he took a girl out to dinner and then a walk at the beach?

11. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Agreed. That's what I just said above your post.

So to clarify, you would let your girlfriend hang out with a guy one on one, just not in these circumstances. I agree with your further explained opinion.

12. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

I would have to question my g/f for agreeing to go on a date with some new guy :dunno:

13. krondo

krondo New Member

that is some shit man, i know this is probably the wrong thing but i'd most liekly flip a bitch and play 20 questions with her, that's a total date and agreeing with purplebeast you know what EVERY SINGLE ONE of his intentions were that night man. kick his ass man

14. purplebeast

Sure there are times when its ok to hang out one on one. They are just far and few in bewteen. But this scenerio looks and feels just liek a date. I do not like it one bit.

15. purplebeast

nha. Look at his posts. it looks like the guy made it sound like friends hanging out and then he pulled a fast one and turned into a date. So the GF is not responsable for that. However, if she still wants to hang with this guy again. Well, thats a whole different issue.

16. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

the dude wants in your gf's panties

17. sounds like a date to me

18. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

It was a date, and she was comfortable with it....

At any time she could have walked off. She could have told her she was uncomfortable with the situation, reminded him she had a b/f and walked off or found a ride home. She could have called you and asked you for advice, because no girl in her right mind would think that a man wouldnt be upset by the situation.

Yea, whoever the guy is that took her out probably needs an ass beating, but your girl decided to go, and once it was apparent that it was a date she still continued on with it. I wouldnt be surprised if something happened, or if she would want to go out with him again.

Its all way to fishy, and when something seems that way it usually is.

19. kwality

kwality OT Supporter

Did she say anything about hanging out with him again?

20. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

kill him...

21. 1200mk

1200mk Still same OG

word.

22. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

agreed 100% took the words right from me!

thats some messed up shit.

23. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Unless they were friends to begin with and they did that sort of thing regularly, then what she did wouldn't be acceptable in my opinion. He was a new guy and he took her out to dinner and a movie...they didn't go out to dinner as a mutual friend thing, he "suprised" her with dinner and a movie. That sounds more like a date than anything to me. One of my best friends and I always used to go out to lunch/dinner, movies, etc. both while we were single and had a SO, but that's because it was just our thing to do to hang out; it was always casual fun.

Considering she only told you an hour beforehand that the new guy was taking her out somewhere, you should have said something. Under those circumstances, someone (or both) considered it a date. Normal first time hang out behaviour would be a group setting or just some fun, social, daytime outing. And if he had a girlfriend that she knew about, but he partially denied, then he would have made that night a double-date or a group outing since he knew that you two were dating.

If you weren't comfortable with it then why didn't you say something right after she got off the phone and told you about it? :slap:

24. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

he better be gay.... i wouldnt let that fly at all

25. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

its not a fast one when she called boyfried and gave an hour notice... she should have said "whhooaaa that wasnt the plan"

she could have changed the plans in an hour.

i had a girlfriend try to pull hsit on me once... i told her if she went not to bother calling when she got home. the problem is... girls are not guys, guys know that guys dont care if the chick has a boyfriend, we want that ass anyway, i assume if the girl wants to hang out after i find out she has a buyfriend, that she isnt happy or its ready to end anyway. girls think he is just being nice and he is just a friend and so on and so fourth.