FRK what to try out next???

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kiz, Oct 24, 2006.

1. kiz

kiz New Member

my gf and I have been getting progressively kinkier and I'm looking for some new ideas. I've tied her down to the bed with neckties and done anal, we've had some fun with her digital camera while she rode me. I'm thinking about getting into some real dirty talk (all i do now is basic narration) and possibly bending her over while she holds onto a full length mirror or something.:) we've tried tons and tons of new positions, and were about to do a threesome but she was genuinely not interested in the chick, so i let her off the hook.

any ideas on where to take it next? spanking? one time i semi-choked her during sex and she seemed to get extremely turned on.

2. hopeleslylonely

hopeleslylonely Moo

you can try doing things in public places where there is a chance of getting caught that's always :wackit:

3. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

go read teh archive. there are A LOT of ideas inthe interview threads

4. kiz

kiz New Member

public places seem like fun. we did it on the roof of her car on the road once but that was in wyoming and i dont remember and cars passing in the 1/2 hr that we were fucking :rofl:. we'll be an a campus so i was thinking library, or laundry room.

we've been in a long distance relationship so whenever we saw each other it'd be a marathon. now i have a car so i can see her more often (1-2x a week) and i want to keep things fresh and interesting. we havent messed with toys, just like blindfolds and ice. one time she did this thing where she had a cup of hot tea and an ice cube, she'd go down on me, drink tea, go down, suck on the ice cube, and keep alternating! it was amazing. i need more stuff like that!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2006
  5. whitecouch

whitecouch spendin' our golden years in OT Supporter

I have to agree on public places and I highly enourage choking. Definatrely a turn on.