SRS What to do ???

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Avenger97, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Avenger97

Avenger97 New Member

well i have found myself in an interesting situation... im sure a few of you remember my tales of the Ex-GF i had.. well recently we have been able to set aside our differences and actually got along pretty good for a few weeks here. I spent our time apart with a few different girls, but am not seeing anyone at the moment , and im sure she had her encounters as well.

so since we have been getting along.. she has made a point to invite me out over the past week or so.. takin me to the movies.. dinner.. etc..and we have had a good time together. we have talked and decided to put the past behind us , and see if there is something still there or not. im not saying we are gonna get back together or whatever.. but id like to at least keep it on good terms, if nothing else can come of it.

Im not gonna Lie .. deep down i still do love her.. but she has come to me with this.. and told me that her feelings for me wont go away , and she is still in love as well

so we made plans for tomorrow night , to meet up at a local hotel here, and i reserved us a nice with with a jacuzzi hot tub in it , and we are just gonna relax , and do whatever comes naturally. Turns out im working till 6 PM.. and she is working till 10PM. Should i say ok.. just meet me there when u get off.. and hang out there by myself for a few hours (gonna snow here , and i dont wana drive around all night).. or just say forget it and try again another time?? ( prob not for another month or so due to some upcoming commitments)

Cliffs : EX-GF wants to hang out and prob hook up.. do i hang out for 3 hrs and wait for her.. or just say fuck it ????

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Is this really a thread? I don't know. Call her and ask her opinion.

3. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

4. Avenger97

Avenger97 New Member

yea its really a thread.. just lookin for some advice.. or maybe somones story who has been down this road...

yes i have talked to her.. and we are both on the same page....

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well considering I read all the threads of the mess you called your relationship with her.....I'm sure no one in here is ready to pat you on the back for getting back with her :dunno: So we are all looking past the question of "do we do this date tonight, or re-plan it?" No one really cares. And most people giving you their stories will tell you the same thing "we got back together and it didn't work out. I wasted my time getting back with him/her." But you wont listen to that anyhow....

6. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Thanks for the heads up to those of us that are too busy to read every thread posted by this person. Sounds like they've been getting advice from others but still won't listen.