SRS What to do??

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by surferrosa, Nov 12, 2007.

1. surferrosa

surferrosa New Member

Ok, I'll just get right to it. My roomie's ex's roommate (we'll call him Guy) found their suitemate dead this morning in a puddle of his own blood. :wtc: The cause of death is still unknown. He was lying in bed and when Guy went to wake him up to play football he didn't wake up, so he called the RA, then they called the cops. Long story short, I want to help Guy deal with finding his suitemate/friend dead. He's obviously shaken up, and isn't allowed in his room. My roomie and I have offered to let him stay in our room or call us to hang out or watch a movie or just talk. So my question is, is there anything I could do beyond what we've already done to help him cope with this?

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

:sadwavey: be there for him any way you can i guess

3. pretty_n_ink

pretty_n_ink New Member

:wavey:

Hi there.

I'd would suggest that you just be there. The small things that friends do for one another make the biggest difference. When times are tough the best gift you can give a friend is your attention and a shoulder to lean on. It sounds like you're already doing the right thing. :)

4. surferrosa

surferrosa New Member

Thanks. I guess I more needed someplace to talk about all this more than I needed advice. Thanks for reading.

5. SpectreMatrix

SpectreMatrix New Member

Sounds like you are doing what needs to be done, good man.