What to do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by RobinHood, Mar 28, 2007.

1. RobinHood

RobinHood New Member

KEY: Their names are both brittney/brittany. so ill use B1 and B2 to make it easier.

Since probably around october of '05 I had been hanging out with this girl and her friend. B1 and I got along really nice and I really liked her. Never really did anything because we were such good friends. B2 always wanted me to ask out B1 because they thought we would be perfect for eachother. I always replied with "No" because of I loved our friendship and if we went out and I fucked something up... well I wouldnt be happy.

We hung out more and more, all of us... We would stay at B2's house and watch movies, I'd be next to B1 and B2 next to her BF. We would always chill at B2's house. We would do stupid shit all the time... We went out on halloween for some candy dressed as lame whores and shit. (I was thier PIMP mind you)

Eventually B1 asked me to a dance (winter formal) Dec 2006 I accepted and we went together. The night was a little bit awkward for some reason. After parents saying "OMG CUTE CUTE" we finally left. We got in and started dancing a little bit. B2 kept telling me to kiss B1 but again I was hesatant. (< Really regret that...) And we took her home first that nite.

All of the sudden we started hanging out less. And by the time i knew it it was Feb 2007 and I'm wondering whats going on. I got no replies. I still to this day do not know why they dont talk to me and dont even look at me the same. The other day I walked by B1 and she looked at me like I was a stranger. B2 just does a corny smile and continues walking.

Thing is, I REALLY miss B2. like... a lot. But everytime I think of going to talk to her all I can think of is me yelling at her and asking her why the fuck she ignored me and why we dont talk anymore...

So... what do you guys think I should do.

For now, Ive just been going on with my life, but I feel way different. My grades have dropped a bit and I think its related to that... Idk... :wtc:

2. Tiberium

Tiberium Active Member

you missed the boat just let it go...otherwise you'll be the fool.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

My initial impression is that B1 assumes you rejected her because obviously she wanted you to kiss her yet you did not.

4. RobinHood

RobinHood New Member

Which is exactly why I regret not kissing her. Yeah I assume I'll just have to move on.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

So why did you hesitate?

6. cracka.

cracka. Guest

wow, Exact same thing happened to me about 3 years ago, exact. This was early fall, the one kept telling me to go for the other... However I liked the one who was telling me to go for the other, and not the other... yea thats confusing.. anyways, in the end, I got completely fucked over and they ended up going after a 'friend' of mine, and I was completely left in the dark, grades dropped, completely dug a hole for myself. Looking back it was the biggest waste of my time, basically there now all whores, and I truely mean that too, got involved with the wrong people and the wrong shit. I would truely recommend you find a new group of girls to chill with, it took me awhile since I relied on them so much, but it wasn't to bad in the end. Let me know what you end up doing.

7. RobinHood

RobinHood New Member

Didnt want to fuck up our friendship...

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Sounds to me like its pretty fucked.

9. RobinHood

RobinHood New Member

yeah well now it is. but who knows if that was the reason?!

10. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

its the most likely reason

Women usually take the passive role. You not kissing her is akin to you moving in for the kiss and her pulling away. Its rejection.

And her close friend was telling you to kiss her, so obviously that's what she wanted.

11. yesitisyellow

yesitisyellow New Member

it's obvious b1 was telling b2 to tell you all those things because b1 didn't want to tell you straight up

you can try manning up and trying to go for something than just sitting there

12. audrey

audrey New Member

B2 knew that B1 liked you and she was trying to get you two together. Maybe B2 thinks you were playing games with B1?? :dunno:

13. Honest Bob

Honest Bob New Member

Sounds like something I would have done. :sadwavey:

Although in the long run even if kissing her would have "ruined the relationship" not kissing her ruined it anyway. Live and learn.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

welp, too late

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Yep. Once its done, its done.

You don't get to go back and re-live it.

I had a couple of these moments with a girl when I was in high school. I kick myself when I go back and think about it.

Then again, I saw a picture of her recently and she's let herself go beyond all belief, so maybe it was for the best.

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Oh, and I highly doubt kissing her would have ruined the friendship.

I know plenty of girls who are still friends with guys they have messed around with.

17. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: it's amazing how when that happens that you immediately shudder and are usually over it right away

18. RobinHood

RobinHood New Member

yeah that was another thing i thought about. well. im fucked now. thanks guys, for listening

19. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Why would you yell at her? :ugh: Are you not capable of having a reasonable adult conversation about what happened to your friendship?

20. RobinHood

RobinHood New Member

I think I'm gunna talk to a few friends of her's to see if they know. I really miss B1... God i just hate myself sometimes.

21. RobinHood

RobinHood New Member

Idk. I just think about yelling at her for some reason.

Last night had a dream about her... kinda odd really.(sounds corny i know) I guess talking about it made me remember.

This is starting to make me depressed.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2007
  22. RobinHood

RobinHood New Member

anyone?

23. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

I was wondering the same exact thing.

Which also makes me wonder if he ever blew up on one of them before and THATS why they don't talk to him anymore?

24. hungraa

hungraa New Member

just get over it and forget about it.

keep your confidence up

25. RobinHood

RobinHood New Member

NEVER. I loved them. They were so fun to hang around with. I never yelled at them. That is DEFINATELY not the reason