What to do..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by neoamd, Oct 3, 2006.

1. neoamd

neoamd New Member

What to do.. **NOW WITH A TEASER PIC**

Back in June my girlfriend at the time broke up with me because I didnt want to get married. She also threw how I didnt listen to her blah blah blah. 2 weeks ago she comes back asking me to take her back and I'll tell her I'll think about it. The next day she takes back all she says and says what she said was just for closure from our relationship. Well today she called with a network issue at her work and without small talk I told her how to solve and quickly got off the phone.

We'll she called and told me "Your brilliant, that solved my issue and got logged on, thank you!" Well i told her that next time she needed some help she would owe me lunch and this was a freebie. She said fine and then called back not even an hour later with another problem and I solved it and now she owes me lunch. She wants to eat lunch tom. What should I do? Should I just tell her Im busy and can't make it and ignore her as our relationship doent exist or?

I mean its not like we could really be friends and I have a slight sucpison (sp?) of her having some sort of alterior motive since she cant make up her mind about anything.. and shes a female:rofl:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2006
  2. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

Do you want to be with her?? Or are you ready to move on? She still wants to be around you. But you need to find out what her priorities are and if she can work around the fact that you dont want to get married yet. You dont' want to rush something like that. Talk about goals and dreams and priorities before you jump into something with her.

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

When she wanted you to take her back, she was telling the truth.

When she said she didn't mean it, it was just punishment for you having to think about it. And she didn't want to seem like the desperate one wanting to get back with you.

4. neoamd

neoamd New Member

Hrmmm I guess so but damn it. I'm not sure if I want to take her back.. Being single is nice and the only times its not is when Im stuck alone but thats just because I'm use to her being around.

I don't want to go back and work to get it all back right just to have her change her mind. I'd rather never be with her than have her pull some shit again..

5. Socrates

Socrates New Member

I think you're making a good decision.

Relationships that are broken up for a period of time, then the two get back together, usually don't last too long. The only times they usually do is when the couple breaks up and then they both realize what they lost.

6. neoamd

neoamd New Member

She says thats she was quick to realize but was afraid to coem back and she doesnt know how her family will react blah blah..

I might guess she is trying to get info on me to see if I have moved on or not.. I'll find out tom I guess:Ownedd:

7. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

If you enjoy the single life, and you are not ready to get back into a relationship than don't because it will not lead up to your expectations. Take the time for you. It's you time right now so enjoy it.

8. neoamd

neoamd New Member

I dont mind a relationship or commitment. I just dont want to waste my time and to me she has shown me how she acts when she gets real upset, she leaves. Thats not a situation I want to be stuck in.

Time to say :wavey:

Shes gorgeous (plus i have n00ds, lol), smart, and easy going but damn trust is hoe to get back and come on, what dumbass just jumps back into something like this, :rofl:

9. neoamd

neoamd New Member

Guess no one is interested..:cjerk:

10. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

in4nudes

11. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

at least give us a descrip of what she looks like so we can see if we want the nudes.

12. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

yea no doubt lol...i dont want nudes of a ugly ass women come on now u should know this

13. neoamd

neoamd New Member

Blonde, bright green eyes, 5 '5, 100lbs, round breats, great smile, 18 years old :noes:

14. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Taking someone back after being apart for a long length of time really can cause trouble for some people. Later on in life when she is telling you how much she loves you, your mind may go back to the time she ended it, and there will always be that thought in the back of your head that it could happen again.

I am one of these people, maybe you are not.

For me, once its over, it is over and there is no going back to relationship status. Real love isnt off and on, and if you start out that way, the future looks pretty grim.

Good luck though...id just say clear

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

sounds good, begin the pic distribution!

16. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

the way that you're talking about her, degrading her, making light of this whole situation... you just shouldn't even bother. its obvious you don't care about her or the relationship, so just let it go.

17. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Never go back. First off, it seems like she is testing you, and second I bet she buys you one free lunch and you fall puppy-love for her and buy her lunch for the rest of the year.

Good deal for her, not so much for you. ;)

Seriously, though, she's messing with you, and I bet you could do a lot better.

18. low20

low20 Member

make sure she knows u still dont want to get married....

19. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Why? Because he doesn't want to get married right now, and she left him because of that? Or because he's concerned about her playing games if he should decide to get back with her? He's being smart.

20. neoamd

neoamd New Member

Im protecting my best interest. Myself. Thansk for words, dont get me wrong I care alot for this girl but there is a line of trust that has been destroyed, love doesnt mean the same thing anymore. To be honest what I have I learned is what love ISNT and what I dont want in a relationship.

"For every beautiful women theres a man who is tired of taking her shit"

Amen. Check out Sauce heads threds on bodybuilding.com. Lots of good advice. Working on two right now!

21. neoamd

neoamd New Member

I've been done with that shit, I'm going to eat for free and show her in my actions I've moved on. Words wont do todays lunch justice:cool:

I know I could, and I am.

22. neoamd

neoamd New Member

She will get the picture, trust me.:naughty:

23. neoamd

neoamd New Member

Teaser, let me know what you guys think.

[​IMG]

24. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

Hot :bigthumb:

25. OFI

OFI New Member