What to do...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Major Tom, Nov 27, 2005.

1. Major Tom

Major Tom OT Supporter

Hmm

I'm not sure what I should do here, so I'd like some advice. I met a girl on Thursday while I was very drunk. I don't remember much, but we chatted for hours, got on quite well and whatnot. She has a boyfriend though, so although in my drunken state I tried it on a lot, I didn't kiss her. Anyway, I got her number, gave her mine, didn't really expect to hear from her again.

About 5am that night, she text me saying she had fun, usual bs, etc. Next morning she texts me again. From then til now we've txt each other pretty much non-stop.

She's been going out with her bf for a month, so it's not that serious I don't think. But still, what's going on? Is she just using me for attention or what? I wouldn't want her to cheat on her BF or anything cause that'd really put me off, but she seemed like a nice girl.

Just not sure what I should do, whether we should meet up, or I should just wait until I see her randomly (We go to the same uni, so it's v.likely that I'll see her at somepoint). Or should I just ignore her?

Bleh

2. surfer

surfer New Member

Text away, I say. Lifes too short, just go for it.

3. Major Tom

Major Tom OT Supporter

I just don't get why she's texting me. I mean, she asked me what I was doing today, and I said nothing much, etc, what about you, and she said she's hanging out with her BF. I don't get what she's doing, whether she's trying to play games or what.

4. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

Why don't you ASK her?
    BTW- if she's willing to cheat on him (not saying she is...) she's willing to cheat on you too ;)

5. darnit

darnit New Member

it's simple..
    while she may feel an attraction to you, she still has the BF thing. He may be hung like a mule, and the best sex ever, so she doesn't want to lose that for you. Or he may spark something small in her mental make up, but it isn't worth the full blow committment for her. Either way, she's in a state of flux, I would ..HIT IT and FORGET IT. If she is flip-flopin with him, she will be with you.

6. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Girls are never single. They 'break up' with their boyfriend long before he ever knows. You may be the 'next guy'. /generalization

7. Major Tom

Major Tom OT Supporter

Yeah, like I said, that'd really put me off if she showed that she was willing to cheat on him. I don't really want to ask her outright, although she said to give her a call later, so maybe I can talk about it then.

8. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

And I disagree with you ;) I think all of the reasons above ARE reasons that people cheat, but if they don't have faith in one what is going to make them all of a sudden believe in fidelity with the next?
    It has been my own experience that pretty much once a cheater, always a cheater.

9. jonno

jonno New Member

go for it man. who knows about her relationship right now? it could be:
    a) just starting (doesnt mean much to her)
    b) having a hard time right now and is shaky.
    c) she's thinking about breaking up with him.

10. dirtysouthboy

dirtysouthboy New Member

I would give it a try if you like her but be careful and know that she might do the same thing to you.

11. swigs

swigs New Member

Been there, except she didn't have a BF at the time. Together now 3 months.

12. Major Tom

Major Tom OT Supporter

Well I just spoke to her for a bit on the phone and :hs: pretty much sums it up.

Doesn't really seem like we have much in common at all, I did pretty much all the talking and she barely spoke, even when I asked her stuff which required a long answer. Plus, she hangs around with a bunch of goths, so yeah, I just don't think she's for me.

I'll txt her a bit anyway though, just to see where it goes, but I'm certainly not going to make any effort to work my way in.

13. firestarter810

firestarter810 New Member

Just use her for rough sex. Its all she really wants anyways, from the sounds of it. And doublewrap it.

14. Major Tom

Major Tom OT Supporter

So annoying though, cause she was really hot, doesn't look gothic at all, christ knows why she hangs around with all of those weirdos.

15. jonno

jonno New Member

:hsugh:

16. Major Tom

Major Tom OT Supporter

Hmm

Been a few weeks and haven't seen her again, but have txt a bit every now and then.

She seems quite keen, although she always mentions her boyfriend... so I dunno what she's doing. Spent the whole of the other night drunkenly txting her and we seemed to be getting on quite well. I've also been speaking to her on MSN, and she always messages me the instant either one of us comes online.

I dunno, we've said we'll meet up after the holidays, so I suppose I'll just see what happens.