SRS what to do?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by greenm&m, Nov 13, 2005.

1. greenm&m

greenm&m New Member

So, i'm dating these 2 guys, and now i don't know which one to pick? I mean i like them both, but i just want one now. I don't want to hurt either one, but i can't keep dating 2 guys right now. Any ideas on how to chose?

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Seperate light from darkness, there can only be one. If i where you id stop dating both of them as it gets confusing, and get yourself a third guy? What i am meaning to say is that you should not get in this kind of a mess in the first place by making your mind up and not entangle relationships and mixing them together so you can't see forest anymore because of the trees.

3. greenm&m

greenm&m New Member

i dunno maybe i'm just good like that. J/K! No i decided. thanx for the help guys!:wavey:

4. greenm&m

greenm&m New Member

hehe, met another guy on wednesday night at ladies night at this club. He's pretty cool so we will see what develops. I am still unsure about the guy im dating now, so maybe this new one will be better. He definitely is hotter than some of my exes, nice ass 6-pack.:drool:

5. Samcanadian

Samcanadian OT Supporter

What you should do is flip a coin.

When it comes up heads, and selects one of the fine gentlemen you will be forced into a selection. If you are feeling like you don't like the way the coin-toss went, pick the other guy.

Or if that still doesn't work, give me a call and I'll buy you a steak somewhere.