LGBT What to do?!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RyRy, Jun 22, 2005.

1. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I've been with my current b/f for close to 8 years, and things have gone down hill between us lately. We never get to see eachother as I moved about 320 miles away for college, and he's working 2-4 16+ hour days a week plus the rest of the week at least 8 hour days so when I'm home (came home every week this semester :eek3: ) we rarely even get to see eachother, well except now that Im home inbetween semesters and while we get to see eachother on the street and stuff due to his work schedule maybe we get to be around eachother once or twice a week. Sad thing is our houses are less then a mile apart! And I just heard that my friends b/f's twin brother just got the boot from his b/f because his ex has decided he's not gay :rofl: (he's the biggest nelly around here :mamoru: ). I don't even know why I like this guy, maybe its because I've been around him more then I've been around my b/f lately because we were all hanging out. Anyways do I say forget it with the LTR and go for the new :naughty: guy?! Im almost 24 and we've been together since I was 15 / Sophmore year in HS and he's been the only guy I've been with.

2. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Maybe a bit of info on each guys...
    "a" the new guy -(20 or 21) FT college student, works PT retail, :naughty: cute and inshape. And I think he's still a virgin too :naughty: :x: and I heard he's hung :mamoru: (6' 2"+ maybe 160?)

"b" the current bf - (26) FT Police, PT Dispatch, balding, out of shape, and I have fingers bigger then his dick but I still love the guy. (6' 300ish?! :eek3: He could pass for the King of Queens guy's brother)

RyRy -me - (23 1/2) - FT College Student, Slightly out of shape but working on it, but I have a big frame so it only shows bad in my face :sadwavey: (6'2 230)

3. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Do you love him? That is a long time to have wandering eyes now. Maybe flirt with the new guy and see how things work out with your current SO, talk to him tell him you would like to see him more, see how he responds. If he doesn't do anything about it (ie maybe cutting back a little on his schedule, or sleeping over more often) then maybe suggest taking a step back until you two get your priorities straight??

Rough deal

4. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

HaHa him sleep here... that only happens when the parents aren't here ;) I don't see him cutting back on his schedule anytime soon he's saving up for a new truck, and doing some work to his house or buying a newer one. To be quite honest anymore it feels like the only time we are together is either when
    a) he wants me to cook or get him something
    b) sex (which anymore I'm not that happy with and maybe we get together 2-3 times a month, Im young and have needs damn it! :big grin: )
    c) when I stop buy his house or call him & have him come to my house because my parents are gone

Another thing that he's done thats pissed me off is I saved up money from odd here and there jobs for us to go to Disneyworld this year and he's already used up some of his vacation days so we can't go now! So hello down payment for Fall tuiton!

5. AstroGirl

Haha, have to tried voicing your opinion to him? What does he say?

6. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

"I'm sorry I'm like my dad I'm just an asshole that doesn't show his emotions" I learnt years ago hes just going to be like this and if I want something ask but most likely the idea will get shot down. Although there have been a few times lately he's suprised me! I gave him a gayover :greddy: :mamoru: the other day it was hillarious! I know I must sound like such a queen, but really I'm not! I just get tired of seeing my man in t-shirts and jeans or mesh shorts from wally world... now in uniform thats another story :naughty: I never get tired of that! :hsd:

7. AstroGirl

LOL, well it sounds like you are very into him... forget about this other guy, and try to work things out. 8 years is a REALLY long time!!

8. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Yeah I know its a long time but I guess I just want to make sure the grass isn't greener on the other side. Sure its nice being with only one person thru high school and college, not having to worry about sleeping around and the possibilty of STD's, etc. but I will admit I did fool around with antoher guy once 5 years ago who matched me in size (down there ;) )and god it was hot! We never got to finish because we got interupted and I freaked out realizing what I was doing but god was it hot! So hot I nearly bottomed for him... and Im a top (or whatever you want to call it) ! :eek3: I later wound up being the best man in his wedding last year... let me tell you that was :mamoru: because his wifes brother made the comment of I wonder if he's hung and all I could do was giggle to myself and I whispered like a fucking horse but I don't know if he heard me! :rofl:

9. sholnay

sholnay New Member

whats stopping you from moving in with him over the break? Would that be weird with your parents or something? Or does he still live at home too?

It is a tough situation, like its been said, 8 years is a long time, but if things arent working, you shouldnt waste too much more of your time either. where is dr. phil???

10. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Well I haven't asked him about moving in and he hasn't brought it up either so I figure he likes living alone (just booted out his roomates a month or two ago and said it was so he could have his space). Plus my parents house is ALOT nicer :p It might weird the 'rents out but then again who knows! Yeah, his home!

11. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

I might as well be single as it is! I handled him being a truck driver for a year or two before he decided he wanted to be a cop so Im used to not seeing him for weeks at a time, housesetting, dogsetting, etc. I don't even know why there is this part of me that just wants to, for a short time at least see someone else. Could it be for attention (from someone) possibly, he (current b/f) doesn't like to snuggle, lay on the couch and watch movies, etc. but once in a purple moon. And hell "A" as I will refer to him as has shown more attention to me in the last few weeks via converstaions, phone calls, etc. then "B" has all year. Could it be because I just want to sleep with someone else, yes that too. There are things I possibly want to try, and to do that "B" just isn't interested in at all, or won't do anymore. All he wants to do is bj, hj, 69 as anal is a big :nono: now. He was into it for awhile back in like 02 or 03 and I got it pretty much when I wanted it, now boom over night back in 02/03 he changed his mind and decided he didn't like it. And when we did do it it felt acqward, and we had to do it his way or no way. I am also open minded enough that I might want to try bottoming, but (tmi ahead!) frankly his penis hard is about the size of my thumb, and if it goes soft :eek4: "Where'd ya go lil guy!?" I know I can't hold that one against him, thats not his fault.But I mean seriously with the upward curve it has I don't think I would be able to feel anything?! :shrug:

But that does remind me of the first time we messed around when I was 15 I went "Umm "b" are you gonna get hard or what?" :mamoru: :rofl: Because up until then all I had seen was mine and ones on the internet so my size was "average" to me and I thought everyones was this size or bigger, hell I thought mine was small until that night! (back then I was prolly 6.5" long by 3-4" around... bigger now :bigthumb: )

Anyways I don't know where my rambilngs were going but I will think of it later and post again!

12. AstroGirl

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ohhh man. Fuck it, it's done. You are already over him!!

You just answered your own question :bigthumb:

13. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

It seems like you have a lot of growing up to do...

14. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Well I told current b/f we need to talk on his next day off. He said "Oh shit your not going to re-dye my hair, and make me wear fancy clothes again are you? Because well that would be okay!" :rofl: And I've decided to skip the mini-family vacation that was planned for the rest of this week so we will have "my" house to ourselves :naughty: :mamoru:

15. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:ugh: I'm more mature them most people my age! Hell most people my age haven't managed to be in a 3 or 5 year relationship yet! Damn one slip up right after I graduate HS with my best friend and 5 years later I'm not grown up?! :rofl:

16. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Nevermind. I said nothing....

17. teo

teo . => ? => !

If you're going to break things off with him, at least give him a chance to make things right. Odd as it sounds, maybe he thinks if he doesn't hear anything from you, there's nothing wrong. It would cause him undue pain to announce that you're ending your 8-year relationship due to lack of effort on his part without consultation and oh by the way you're going straight to a younger cuter guy with a bigger dick. Ouch! ;)

18. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Well wow was I off on the age of "a" he isn't even out of high school yet :eek4: I seriously remember my friend saying her bf was my age... hell Ive even bought them alchohol before :eek3: At least he's a senior and will be 18 this year so he's legal incase I can't work things out with my b/f :rofl: But hopefully we can talk about things by this weekend, although I'm not telling him I've already found a younger cuter virgin with a bigger dick replacement :mamoru: OOOOOh maybe I will get to go to prom this year :hsd: j/k I'm sure we can get things worked out.

19. sholnay

sholnay New Member

omg - robbing the cradle! :big grin: first senior prom, next... THE WORLD!!!!

hahaha

20. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

:mamoru: B/F and I have worked things out... I hope :x: So no 17 year old virigin for me :wtc: But Len's Sunshine song is on so :hsd:

21. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...how many men have you been with prior to this 8 year relationship...with the bad sex?

22. CoCo

Only because I'm very accustomed to getting to fuck whomever I wanted. And now, I just have the one cock to ride. But it's a nice cock. And I'm getting used to this monogamy thing...

However, one big difference between RyRy and I is that I have a fantastic sex life, whereas he is not very satisfied. Most every fag knows that small dicks are just annoying. Especially if you have a nice ass... The dick just aggravates the area rather than actually entering you. So to hell with pleasantries, I'm a size queen and proud of it.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2005
  23. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Well he's the only one! I did fool around with one of my high school buddies on a trip after we graduated, but we never finished. We were interupted by a knock on the camper door and I was too freaked out to try anything more with him. He tried to convince me but I was like :eek3: I just cheated on my b/f :wtc: . I know he felt bad too because we were stuck with eachother for the next two weeks in one of those horse trailer / camper combos. He even told me a couple of times "Its ok I'm not going to bite you or anything we can still be friends." He even offered to "go gay with me" once when his gf (now wife) and him split up for about 6-9 months. If I would have known that he would have stayed gay and not left me out in the cold I probably would have taken him up on the offer.

24. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Got any tips for giving oral to a guy wih a small dick?! :dunno: When talking about ^^^^ I enjoyed giving oral to the bigger dick (8") vs. my boyfriends (4"?!).

25. CoCo

...close your eyes, and dream of bigger horizons.