what to do

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 7584bunny, Mar 21, 2005.

1. 7584bunny

7584bunny New Member

ok well about a 2 months ago me and my best friend (steve) went to his ex girlfriends (sarah) house for a party we had a great time but she pulled him aside and said i still love you i wish we would have never broken up ya ya ya that kind of stuff. but he wasnt really feeling it at the time so he said no.

well about 2 weeks later she calls me and said you know him better then anyone else you have to get him to go out with me im crazy about him. well this went on for about 2 weeks and he tells me he wants to but he is tried of everyone making fun of him so he doesnt want to.

well me and sarah became good friends and she asked me to the movies i said yea i would go. so i tell steve and he said dude wtf. i said you know what you had your chance. but since he is my best friend i said you what you and her really just need to talk to each other and work this crap out cuz im tried of being in the middle of all this.

well we all go up to meet up and work this out sarah brought her best friend (erin) along so when steve and sarah were talking i was talking erin. and she was really cool easy to talk to and everything. well steve did get back together with sarah.

ok well the next day sarah calls me up and says hey erin thinks you are really nice would you be interested in meeting her again. i said yea i would so i asked her to the movies and we went and had a great time. then she gave me her number.

well i called her a few days later and we decided to go to dinner. she said she hasnt ever really had guys that are just friends. and that her sister really wants to meet me.

well since then we have gone to the movies a couple more times. and she tells me that her whole family wants to meet me now. and some time in april we discused going to the zoo with her family so i could meet them.

now that we are up to date with all this here is my problem im really shy and i want to ask her out but im afraid she will still just want to be friends. so should i just keep going and be friends with her or should i ask her to be something more then just friends.

i tried to talking to sarah and steve about this stuff but they just joke around me with me but recently sarah finally tells she didnt know because erin really has to know someone before she would go out with them. really i dont know what i would do if she said no. pretty much my biggest fear is rejection. so what should i do

2. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Hang out longer, sounds like she's into you, but wants to get to know you. Just like how it should always be, get to know teh person for who they are, before getting too serious.

3. shlibar

shlibar New Member

but hey, my and my gf didn't really know each other REALLY well before we started goin out and we're goin strong 11 months now

4. 7584bunny

7584bunny New Member

thanks for the comments

i think im going to wait and to see what happens