SRS what to do when you don't know what makes you happy?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MudRacer4x4, Apr 2, 2007.

1. MudRacer4x4

MudRacer4x4 New Member

I've been looking at careers lately and everyone says "do what makes you happy" but the problem is I can't figure out what that is. How do I figure out what makes me happy?

2. illmaceyougood

illmaceyougood New Member

If you were so rich that you never had to work/go to school, what would you spend your time doing?

3. I personally think that is a bad statement.

To find what makes you happy, you have to get out and try things, you can't just sit here and say what makes me happy and expect someone to know what your interests are. I don't fully know what makes me happy, but I know as every day goes by I get closer and closer to it. I try new things, get out of my comfort zone and learn how to enjoy what it is I am doing at that moment.

Now get out there and start living to find out what makes you happy.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

A job is just a formality that allows you to earn money, its a neccesity and not a road towards happyness, so i would just say money first, and then once you are in the job world, you can orientate and think, hmmm maby that job is nicer then what im doing now and try to get a job at that place.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Until you figure out who you are as a person, it will be difficult for you to answer this questions.