SRS what to do when i call her

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Frontclip2200, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Frontclip2200

Frontclip2200 New Member

alright, so i was out to eat a few days ago and i thought that the waitress i had was pretty cute and seemed like a nice girl. so i asked for her number, and she gave it to me. the thing is i dont know where to go from here. when i call her i dont know if i should just talk to her over the phone and get to know her and wait to ask her out until ive talked to her more, or if i should just ask her out on a date the first time i call and get to know her on the date. ive never just asked out a chick i wasnt somewhat friends with for their number so im not sure what exactly how to go through with this.thanks for the help guys:wavey:

2. fighted

fighted OT Supporter

i'd say call her up and talk to her for five to ten minutes and figure out if you have anything in common. if all is well after talking go ahead an set up a low pressure date over coffee or lunch

3. Frontclip2200

Frontclip2200 New Member

yeah, i had planned on talking for a little bit on the phone and if all went well i would then ask her out but diddnt know if it would be to soon or what. ive been out of the dating thing for a while.

4. fighted

fighted OT Supporter

yeah buddy, go for it. what have you to loose? if it's been a few days thats perfect, it's not calling too soon, and she'll probably still remember you well. wait too long and she might forget about you or start to think oddly of you

5. Frontclip2200

Frontclip2200 New Member

yeah, so you think just a casual sit down type thing would be good and not like a full out date?