What to do in this situation?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IspitHotFire, Oct 15, 2006.

1. IspitHotFire

IspitHotFire 3 Greatest rappers of all time ? Dylan, Dylan, and

Met a girl through a friend. Instantly had feelings for her. She just got out of bad relationship with her first and only BF who treated her like shit. Of course she still has feelings for him.

We've talked and she likes me. But here's the thing : most days she acts somewhat distant from me, except when she's drunk. I've been through this before dealing with a girl who even had a BF, but this is starting to make myself double think things......

Last night she called me to pick her up because nobody could drive and we layed in bed and talked for a while - i think it went good. I didn't even try anything with her last night. (everytime she is drunk she comes over and i tease the shit out of her, but we keep all our clothes on....)

At what point do i say enough is enough? I know exactly what i'm getting into, i'm not going into this situation naieve like i would have say a year ago.....

I got mad and mentioned to her last night we should just be friends until she figures out what she is doing - she got upset.

I guess i just need some advice - how should I handle this girl? I just dont want this whole period of her not showing anything back to me except when she's drunk to last forever :hs:

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I think she got mad, because you two already are just friends, and it seemed like you were telling her that you didn't even want to be that.

I would not even waste your time trying to get with this girl...she's probably just using you for comfort, especially if she shows nothing towards you when sober. That's a clear sign.

3. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

She called you to be her taxi service? You're probably friendzoned already since you are supplicating to her and getting nothing in return. Next time, tell her to call a cab, OR make a move.

No free rides.

4. ptwiggens

ptwiggens New Member

yeah... friendzoned.

You should be doing stuff with her when she comes over... especially after doing something like that for her.

5. xinster

xinster New Member

interesting thread. sorry i have nothing to add.

6. IspitHotFire

yea. I'm just gonna see how the next week goes and probably end up telling her i'd rather just be strictly friends.

I've never once dealt with a girl like this before. I've even gone after a girl who had a boyfriend (long distance and on rocky terms albeit) and not had to go through the awkward stage of her being distant toward me. ugh.

What really sucks is she is really cute and i wouldn't mind a relationship with her just to be able to fuck her daily. The times we have "hooked up" i drive her crazy. Couple nights ago while we were making out she kept giving me these slow sensual kisses and she said they gave her butterflies.... last night she said still thinking about them gives her butterflies.

She also told me my ex gf must be the luckiest girl in the world and how i make her more wet than her ex bf ever did among other things...... i just don't get it.

Oh well. Whats weird is I have girls who want to hangout and i know for a fact are interested in me and i'm blowing them off for this girl - its as if i enjoy the "chase" if you could call it that. But i'm just glad i'm not really getting caught up on her.

ill update if anything happens.

7. IspitHotFire

so a day after she is probably the "best" towards me, calls me to wake me up, suprises me at my flag football game, and then brings me coffee from dunkin donuts, ive decided that im just wasting my time with someone who is too immature for their own good.

now comes the fun talk with her and weeee!!

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Um, wait, she (1) called you (2) showed up to see you and (3) bought you something AND brought it to you?

Those are all signs of VERY high interest level. You might want to stop for a second and re-think this. She is working to get your attention, which is very rare for most women. I'd refrain from dumping her and take it slowly and see if she keeps this up. I'd also suggest going on a date - using the word "date" - and see what happens. Avoid talking about ex's and sex, but make a move on her at the end of the date (or second date.)

Seems like she is really into you...

9. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Yeah... she called you on her own schedule, suprised you with coffee.. uhm since when does that equate to immaturity and disinterest?

10. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

She is throwing herself at you.

11. IspitHotFire

I know. I almost had the talk with her but she explained why she doesnt hang out one on one a lot because she doesnt even do that with her friends...

last night she actually asked me if i wanted to watch a movie with her today - i couldnt because im leaving, so the moment i turn my phone on today she calls me from work to wish me a safe drive back home....

i hate her. lol.

12. mrchina

mrchina Guest

You never said in the first post that you've already hooked up... Maybe she is just shy... as in your first post you said she's only been in one relationship... and wants you to take control like every movie and book she's watched/read shows how a man should act when around a girl they are interested in?

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Dude, DON'T talk about "it" with her. That is the #1 way to blow it. Just take it easy. NO SERIOUS CONVERSATIONS! Just flirt, joke, play, and realize her ACTIONS speak louder than words.

Sounds like she really wants you, and the fact that you turned her down shows that you have a life and are not desperate. You're a natural with women and you don't even know it! Just be yourself!

14. tomass

tomass Lord of the Laying Lumbada

ah damn dude, ur in the friend zone already!!!

15. Sethable

Sethable New Member

offer another time to watch that movie man.. see how it goes..

16. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Stop paying attention to her words. Start paying attention to her actions.

What she says she will do and what she will actually do are usually not the same.

17. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

That's what I said! :p

:mamoru:

18. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

i don't think he's in the friend zone yet. the girl may just be being cautious b/c she has only been in 1 real relationship before this. she obviously values it as more than a friendship, if she's slept over in the same bed multiple times. just keep progressing, and if she comments that your last ex was "so lucky" or what not... that you want HER to be the lucky one.

19. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

I would not say that. I would recommend saying "Maybe you could be the next lucky one." It's a little different - notice he is not saying he wants her to be lucky, but "maybe" - as in she has to work for it. ;)

20. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

she wants your dick in her mouth dude.

21. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:wavey:

22. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

This is the most important thing here and you seem to be ignoring it. The last thing that someone that just got out of a bad relationship wants is another relationship. Stop trying to rush things with her and give her time to get over the first relationship. If you really like her then you shouldn't want to be her rebound guy. It sounds like she likes you but she is holding back because she's not ready for another relationship yet. Just give her time and space and if she wants to be with you then you'll get together later.

23. Socrates

Socrates New Member

She wants you, but it is obvious she doesn't want to get into anything bad.

As said before, stop paying attention to her words. Pay attention to her actions. You yourself, should be a man of action too.

24. ArthurPewty

ArthurPewty New Member

Anyone else thinking "rebound"?

25. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Rebound, sure. But if you're a quality enough guy then it has nothing to do with anything.