what to do for an anniversery?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tehexile, May 1, 2006.

1. tehexile

tehexile New Member

hasnt been a long relationship, but she still wants to celebrate. what could i do that is good, shows how much i care about her, but doesnt cost too much (im basically out of cash)

2. Neuman

Neuman New Member

goin out to a nice resturaunt is my generic thing to do...but out of cash..umm..

you could make her dinner...that wouldnt cost much. or get her some stupid little things you know she'd like.

balloon? :-D

you could just go out on a hike somewhere? on the water depending where you live...go "downtown" or somewhere you havent been in a while just to walk around and spend the day together..

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

movie and home made dinner with candles.

Or I like what neuman said about a hike...nothing better than some time in nature with the one you love :)

4. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

How long has it been? An anniversary is one year.

I'm a firm believer in showing that you care in your daily interactions with her (the way you look at her, treat her, make love to her etc.) versus giving flowers or treating her to dinner. If you are broke and she wants a "traditional date" then she should pay.

I'm a work at a restaurant and serve many couples on dates. Most of them are not having very much fun. Sitting and eating food just isn't that exciting. I think the girl likes the idea of being taken out and treated more than she likes actually sitting there, eating, and talking to you.

Anyways, I recommend doing an activity that you both enjoy that doesn't cost very much money. If you both like to drink, pick up a bottle of wine on the way home, relax with it, then retire to the bedroom :)

5. foad

foad New Member

Sex?? :bowdown: anyone? :rofl: