SRS What to do about this girl in my class

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Nuhlinga, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Nuhlinga

Nuhlinga Whaa gwaaan papcaann?

So, last semester - September to December, my school decided to merge the two Business groups into one class. There was this girl who sat at the front who I thought was cute, but not someone I'd go after. I sat at the back with the rest of my friends so I never saw the need to talk to her (class is quite large now).
    Anyways, I've checked her out a few times, and once got caught and got a :hsugh: look from her, but like I said, I didnt feel the need to pursue cause I wasnt really attracted to her (probably a mistake now that I look back)
    So the semester goes on and I find myself catching her staring at me from time to time, but not a 'hey i think your cute' stare, just a blank stare. Didnt think too much of it. until....
    This morning at the start of the new semester. I walk into class late and sit at the back as usual, she is at the front. I'm paying attention to the teacher when out of the corner of my eye I see her staring at me with the same blank stare. This goes on for a good minute until I decide to lean back so she cant see my face, at which point she turns back.
    Now like I said, I'm not really attracted to her, but she isnt ugly either. Frankly I'm a bit creeped out by her constantly staring at me:ugh: I guess I shouldve talked to her from early on last semester, but oh well. water under the bridge.

So what do you all think? should I approach her about it or just ignore it or what?

2. Abomb

Abomb New Member

correct me if im wrong: you stare at girl multiple times with blank look. girl starts staring back at you with blank look. You start getting creeped out when she gives you back a taste of your own medicine. Problem not found?

3. Nuhlinga

Nuhlinga Whaa gwaaan papcaann?

I get what you're saying, but no its not like that. I dont think Ive intentionally gave her a look more than twice on the first day, cause like I said, didnt find her very attractive. if it were the case where we were staring at each other all term then I'd know what's wroth with the picture:rolleyes:

I guess I should go say something :dunno: I'll go look for her this afternoon. Just wanted to know what the Asylum thought.

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

its up to you. it really doesnt matter one way or another unless you feel the need to approach.

5. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

I don't know your motive. It seems incredibly ambivalent. If it were me personally, and the only issue was that I felt uncomfortable with her looking at me, I'd ignore her.

If I was interested, I'd probably go to the front row during the next class and sit near her and poke her and say "Hey, I've seen you here before, right? My name is Mike, you?"

End of story, you're now in, you can escalate or detonate, it's up to you.