SRS What to do about current situation

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Michael_Star, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Michael_Star

Michael_Star New Member

I have been dating this girl for almost two years. Things were good in the beginning, but about 6 months ago we started to drift apart. I thought we were just going through an adjustment, but as time went on, I found myself wanting to be her friend more than anything. Back in October, she lost her job, and went through some bad depression. Took her till this month to finally find another job. All that time she has cried and sobbed not wanting me to leave her (because of the job loss). I said I wouldn't, because I do still care about her, Im just not in love with her. Now that she is stable again, what should I do? She has lived with me for about the last 10 months, and the place is in my name. I don't want to be a bastard and evict her, but I don't want her to think we are going to continue.

And because I know this is OT:
    [​IMG]

2. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

You already have your answer my friend, you said it in your last sentence. You don't love her, and you realize this.

Falling out of love, can happen almost as fast as falling into it. She just started work, so she isn't really "stable" yet, for you to kick her out. She'll probably hate you, and will never understand why. She'll probably do a lot of things, that you have to mentally prepare for, if it's what you do.

Look, you have to look out for yourself first. If you don't who will?

3. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

its a 12 month lease? just dont look for more places with her. dont kick her out yet. but id make your intentions clear if thats what you really want to do