SRS What to buy

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BBQ Monster, Feb 2, 2005.

1. BBQ Monster

BBQ Monster New Member

I posted this in on-topic and I have not recieved any replies yet, I did not think it would fit in the asylum. But, since you guys are awesome and give great advice I figured I could get more help in here.

Valentines is coming up and I do not know what to buy a computer geek, that plays World of War craft all day. I was going to buy him a 2 month trial card so he could continue to play his game, but then I realized it is his birthday this Saturday, so now I am stuck with his birthday and v-day, What should I buy guys, any ideas?

2. Throwdown

Throwdown whore destroyer

I'll give you a couple of hours before i move it. :hs:

have you thought about a wireless mouse? my GF got me one and i love it.

3. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

pay his cable internet bill for a few months :)

4. johan

johan Active Member

Personally I would much rather receive a personally significant object than a "useful" one. Sure, paying his bill would be pretty useful, but its one that fades away quickly.

I'd get something like..oh I dunno. How about a neat looking rock that you found on that secluded beach that time you and him made love there under the stars. That would be a great idea.

That sort of thing... Costs little to nothing, but means everything. I'd much rather that than a wireless mouse or something.

Cheap household items...those I can buy myself. Items charged with emotional and sexual meaning...those I can't pick up at the mega-mall.

Oh, and if you haven't had public sex out under the stars...well there's something you can do for Valentines ;)