SRS What the hell should i do with this chick..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by hellsing, Jan 30, 2007.

1. hellsing

hellsing Member

Sup,
    About 5 months ago i started kickin it with this girl from my college. We saw each other heaps, and it was obvious that she was into me. The problem was, she just broke up with this dude she'd been with for 3 years..And she was scared of him finding out that me and her were getting cosy (hes a bouncer, and i didnt want to get my ass kicked either) so we kept it on the D/L. I know she did break up with him, cos he kept sending her the "i can change" msgs.. Anyway, apart from that, one of her friends kept stirring up shit between us, like "i saw him at the club blahblah" when it was all bullshit. And those rumours made an already difficult situation, alot more complicated.
    My question to you is, what the hell should i do?i want her and i cant stop thinkin about her.. what do i DOOOO? should i leave it, and if she feels the same, she'll come after me... OR , should i give her the "now or never" ?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I'd stay away from these immature people who act like children...come on dude, you have an exbf who you think would become physically violent with you, a friend of hers that tries to start a fight...and a girl who doesn't want her ex-bf to find out that she's moved on after breaking up with him?

Avoid these people. Associate with mature adults who can accept that an ex is going to be with someone else, and people who won't spread rumors and try to start fights.

3. hellsing

hellsing Member

i understand what ur saying man, but the thing is.. shes not immature, its the people around us..well, only the ex and the hoochie friend. u see wat im sayin? between me and her its all good, and shes dope

4. JemmaX

JemmaX New Member

things are not completely over and done for her with this guy. it will only go badly if you try something right now.