What the hell should i do , Help asap if possible PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by quamen, Feb 7, 2005.

1. quamen

quamen New Member

well as many of you know i took the root of saying no more sex cause for health reasons my girl doesnt want to take the BC pill, due to family cancer problems. Anyways, I figured i can pleasure her otherways and im pretty safe about it. I was wearing my boxers and adidas pants and I had her pants down. She had her underwear on, but it was all over the place since I was fingering her. anyways I look down after and i see some wet spots on my pants, PRECUM i guess my Penis came through my boxer outlet and was on my pants, it went through my adidas. I was rubbing up aganist her when we were laying down but not on top of each other, side by side.

What should I do, i may have gotten her pregnant!!!!

2. teo

teo . => ? => !

did any wet spots from your boxers come in contact with her crotch area or wet spots on her underwear? did you touch her after touching yourself?

if you rubbed up against her outer thigh, chances are you're fine.

if you want to be doubly sure, get her to take the morning after pill. it basically forces her to have a period so that any eggs she may have can't attach to her uterus lining and start a pregnancy.

3. quamen

quamen New Member

no i dont think any spots did, and i didnt touch her till a while after and my hands were clean of any cum. Im just worried and now double worried,cause i so fucking stupid!! When she gave me head and I guess i came a litte on the bed where she didnt get it all,then i gave her oral. I think she was laying in it!! Im so fucked,sorry for the language.

4. teo

teo . => ? => !

take a deep breath. you can get through this. the odds of getting someone pregnant from precum are pretty low (although not nonexistant). just because her buttcheeks laid in your cum doesn't mean they can transfer into her vagina without help.

if you're worried about it, get her to take that pill. it's not abortion - it's preventative. but she can only do it within 72 hours, so make that decision FAST.

5. quamen

quamen New Member

yeah im talking to her right now about it, im having a heartattack her, im so stupid. I just care about her so much, and dont want to loose her cause we didnt have sex since november. I thought i was safe 100 percent,but im a complete idiot

6. teo

teo . => ? => !

well, you're doing the right thing by talking it out with her. is she just as freaked as you are? are you sure she sat on it and didn't just lay in it?

7. quamen

quamen New Member

i dont know man, it is so hard to tell. i am talking about it to her,she seems complelty calm about it as if there is nothing wrong. WTF

8. teo

teo . => ? => !

ok, well consider things from the other angle. full-on, unprotected sex only yields in pregnancy about 70% of the time. there has to be a ripe egg ready for fertilization. the sperm has to get past her mucous barriers and acidity in her vagina. if she sat on some of your cum, not only is it a very small amount (not a full load) but it was already somewhere outside of the body where the temperature drop and chemicals probably did away with some of it, and the rest would have had to travel all the way up her vagina in the first place, which is what the penis usually does for it. and there is still some question as to whether she sat in it at all.

I'd say she's probably thinking something along those lines. not to say that your fears aren't valid, but your chances of impregnation are low compared to other accidents.

9. quamen

quamen New Member

worst part is,she think nothing about it like nothing can be wrong

10. Bella

Bella New Member

I doubt that you got her pregnant

11. bella189

bella189 Guest

the chances that she got pregnant from sitting in your cum on the bed, or even you touching her after touching your self would be about .01% you really have nothing to worry about.. just be carful :)

12. quamen

quamen New Member

yeah i dontt really know which part im more worried about, the stuff on the bed or the stuff that i can like a few spots where it went through my pants.

13. bella189

bella189 Guest

honestly, dont worry about either

14. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

:werd:

you are over reacting. relax dude.

15. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

air kills sperm so i highly doubt it... i mean it would have to be an act of god...

16. lizzzardgirl

lizzzardgirl Guest

you have to practically be inside her. can't u just use condoms?