What the hell is wrong with this chick

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ChrisDC2, Feb 23, 2005.

1. ChrisDC2

ChrisDC2 Smooth

So I met this girl three weeks ago at a dodgeball tournament. My sister wanted to be on their team with her friends. I later find out her friend wants me. So a few days later, she emails me out of the blue (never gave her my address, she found it thru the e-mail group our team has to coordinate games) saying it was great meeting me and how she had a good time hanging out at the bar after the game. She wants to meet up sometime so I said that's fine and gave her my number.

She then calls me and we meet up for coffee on Monday, she has a great personality, very intelligent, and we hit it off pretty well. Then on Weds. we all meet up at this bar for karaoke night. She's again asking my sister if I was going to be there, once she found out she had hurried over there to hang out. So afterwards I'm walking her to her car, and then all of a sudden we're making out (she made the first move). I was like, wow.....this is a little too fast. So on Friday, we go to a casual dinner. She had to meet up with her friends after this so that was fine with me. Again we were kissing before we went our ways. Saturday, we again hang out at the bar.

Next Monday comes around and she invites me over to her condo for dinner. I go over there, we watch 24 together cuddling and holding hands on the couch. We make out again, this time I told her I liked her and she said the same. She wanted to take things slow and I was totally cool with that.

On thurs we talked just for 10 minutes on the phone. Friday I called her, she didn't pick up. Saturday came around and I saw her at the bar. This time she was ignoring me and not even paying attention. At one point I was walking around and saw her talking to another guy. I was pretty pissed at this point. So my sister, her bf and I leave early with a very sour taste in my mouth...I didn't even say bye to her. The next day we're playing our dodgeball game, I was still pissed from last nite and was ignoring her most of the time. Finally we're eating after the game, and I say, "do you even remember talking to me last night at the bar?" She says, "yes i do i do, i was talking to alot of people". Then afterwards we're leaving and she apologizes to me on how she acted the night before. Apparently she was beyond drunk and had about six martinis before I saw her.

So the next day was V-Day. I knew she was going to be at an anti-vday dinner that my sister and all her friends do every year. I call her and she didn't pick up her phone, went to her v-mail and I wished her a happy v-day and told her to call me later. She never did, and the next day my sister told me she didn't ask about me at all. I do remember her telling me she was going to go back and visit her family in PA from last thurs-sun. She never called me throughout the week. Then on Monday I find out she fucked some guy out there and was bragging it to my sister's friends. This was the icing on the cake.

Knowing the fact I'm going to have to see her every Sunday for the next three weeks, should I act like nothing happened and let it go? Or should I seek closure and confront her about her actions? I had just found out she got out of an eight year relationship, so I'm thinking she's in turbo slut mode. I really had faith in this chick, but now it's like a bad dream.

Cliff Notes
    -Met a really cool girl
    -We tell we like each other, wants to take it slow
    -She ignores me from that point on
    -Finally I find out she fucked some other guy
    -Let it go or get closure

Last edited: Feb 23, 2005
  2. Original

Original OT Supporter

Definitely call it quits man. For how much it hurts, you just blatently found out what's going to happen to you in the future if you stick with the relationship. She would not do this to you if she actually cared about your feelings. I don't have much else to think about, but she screwed you over. Find another girl :sadwavey:

3. ChrisDC2

ChrisDC2 Smooth

It's like I wouldn't be so mad if she didn't tell me she liked me and wanted to take it slow.

4. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

honestly i would just ignore her and if she tried to press up on you then tell her how you feel about what you did and walk away

5. ChrisDC2

ChrisDC2 Smooth

I posted this in the offtopic forum, most people were saying that i fucked up for telling i liked her and i should've read the signs she was just looking for a fuck

6. KERS

KERS OT Supporter

Yup, game over.

Seems like all she wanted was just a random fuck. Telling her you liked her got her thinking 'fuck this i don't want a relationship, i want penis!' and turned her off.

Don't worry about it, ignore the whore for the next three sundays. Oh and if you're looking for something to do to piss her off....nail her best friend. or mom.

:wavey:

7. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

She's playing games. To give her the benefit of closure or a nice parting. Avoid her. Women like that do this shit to "play" with men and their feelings because they've been fucked over in the past and are out for revenge. By trying to get closure, you're letting her win the game. Avoid!

8. itsme

itsme New Member

closure ? I think her sleeping with another guy should be closure. :hsugh:

9. 2000GT

2000GT Active Member

sorry to hear that dude. tough situation.

honestly, if closure is what you need, her sleeping with another guy should be it. However, I think you are miss understanding closure and confusing it with explanation. You want to know why, and if I was you, I would ask her straight up. I know a lot of people who would just up and leave and never look her way again, which I think would be the BEST solution, but like me I think it would eat you up.
    Call her now or when its convenient and ask her what happened, try not to attack, as she didn't do anything wrong technically, she is just not empathetic and is very selfish.

10. ChrisDC2

ChrisDC2 Smooth

I think I'm just going to let it be and act like it never happened.

11. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

Good idea.

12. 5.0 Stanger

5.0 Stanger New Member

cum on her face and call it quits

13. getoffofit

getoffofit New Member

thats all the closure you need right there, just let it go..

14. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

good deal just act like it never happened, if she comes back for the dick hell give it to her and roll out. just use her like she was trying to do with you

15. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

dude i would go up to her, and loose it. start screaming and call her a slut and a filthy whore. do it. please do it. that would be great