what the hell is wrong with me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by IspitHotFire, Jul 31, 2007.

1. IspitHotFire

IspitHotFire 3 Greatest rappers of all time ? Dylan, Dylan, and

So for about a little less than a month ive been "talking" (i hate that word) to this girl who is one of my best girl-friend's friends.... at first I used to think she was a complete dumbass airhead, but once ive gotten to know her shes a really nice down to earth girl :wiggle:

So about a week ago we were both drinking and back at her room in her sorority house and made out. ok cool. two days later after she accidentally (long story) kicked me out of her room while we were hanging out, she comes over at ~1am to watch a movie ( which 90% of the time in girl speak means hookup). So she picked Brokeback mountain ( :hsugh: ) and we were in bed doing the usual play fight shit you do right before you start to hookup - but I just didnt feel like it. I didnt want it to seem like oh hey, shes coming over for a movie, lets hookup automatically (I'd only really hung out with her once on a one on one basis)

so without making this too long were going out to eat tonite, do I just grab her an kiss her? I'm really akward about making first moves but I think if I dont she might get the feeling either 1. I'm gay :wtc: or 2. Im not really interested. I know she really likes me so i dont know why I'm making this so hard :dunno:

2. timmay556

timmay556 Jibilar

Maybe you just aren't digging this chick? Are you recently out of a big relationship?

1. Did you get turned on while watching BBmountain? If Yes: Go to Gay. If No: Go to Straight.

3. IspitHotFire

I dig her, but not as much as I've digged some chicks before... but even with them ive been a little hesitant to make the first move.

Its not that i'm recently out of a big relationship, its just ive really not been in a relationship mood in a while since my last one. Random hookups + girls I know are absolute trouble and still get involved has kinda made me put my gaurd up....

But i just found out she didnt want our mutual friend and her bf to come to dinner tonite so I have to think of something. We are probably going out to a bar with everyone later so I want to get it in before then.... but I dont know what to say. I'm not head over heels for her, almost though, blah.

4. IspitHotFire

and yes BBmountain was hot , she fell asleep for a little bit and I rubbed one out to them in the tent. but im not gay.

5. Doodie head

Doodie head i have no legs

i did the same thing, hung out with a friend and developed feelings for her, we hung out a lot and eventually i went in for the kiss. i put my hand on her cheek and gave her a slow kiss. after we stopped, i pressed our foreheads together and looked into her eyes. she said that was a weak kiss and proceeded to swap tongues with me :). i can't really say just grab and kiss her, you might scare her off, you have to use your intuition

6. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I think it was Sam Gamgee that said this is the real acid test for if you are gay or straight....what do you masturbate to because you are into what turns you on.

So you sound like you are gay...or perhaps bi. That could explain a lot about your lack of desire for this chick.

7. DTR rex

DTR rex New Member

If your not fully into her then just be honest with her.

Tell her that you enjoy her company and she is great to hangout with, but right now you are just not sure if you want to take this any further. Then, once you hang out with her a few more times hopefully you will know if you want to make a move or not. Patience usually pays off in the end.

Better you let her know now that you are unsure of where you want to take this than after you have already had sex... because then it is likely she will never talk to you again.