SRS What the hell am I doing!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by zatotheck, Aug 15, 2008.

1. zatotheck

zatotheck New Member

I don't know what the hell I am doing, I have never been like this before.
    I just wasted $5000 of a motorcycle that is now totaled and I don't care.
    I have $1300 in tickets to pay and I don't care.
    I am currently unemployed and I don't really care.
    I stay at home all day and just waste time doing nothing.
    My entire family is telling me that I am making horrible choices and I don't really care.

I am such a hole that I just kind of given up. I have no motivation to do anything. I don't want to be like this. I have been living off of savings that I told myself I would never touch while I actually had a job.
    I want to care. I want to change. Help.

2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

No you don't.

You just said four times in the same post that you don't care. If you WANTED to care you WOULD care.

You will not change until you WANT to change. And when you TRULY want to change, you WILL change.

All that other shit is immaterial to that one fact.

Some reading material for you:

"Shut up, Stop whining, and Get a life" by Larry Winget

(I don't mean that as a slam on you, that's the title of the book and his style of writing will do someone in your position a lot of good)

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

The meaning of life is to love and help others, this because love is the only thing that fills up the black hole that we have in our souls.

Effectivly this means that we have to make effort in life to escape from this black hole that is inside of us. You are currently in this hole that you want to get out of.

There is only one solution, and its internal. Nothing outside of yourself can solve your problems for you.
    Stop running, and face your problems. They arent nearly as hard when you're fighting them as when you're running from them.

Giving up is the worst thing you can do, this because what is required in this situation = the opposite of what you are doing now.

Don't wait in life for a wake up call, make the most of it, because you might not get a second chance.

If you are in a rut and stuck with your life, you need to give it a swing in a new and positive direction by carving a new path with your own power.

Do not expect leperchauns to appear and solve your issues, do not wait, be the dictator of your own life and take the situation in your own hands.

There are only three directions in life, down where death lies, stay where you are and go in circles, or up where an improved life lies ahead, the first 2 are worthless and lead to nowhere, this is important because it means you can set the course of your life, to the only direction that is valuable ,namely upwards towards into progress. It doesn't matter from there on wether you win or lose in life, you simply keep on following the positive course, that way you can ALWAYS be confident no matter what happens, because you know that going for gold in your life is the only right way to live.

If change was just a thought, then anyone could do it. But reality is that you can't just sit around feeling miserable for yourself and the situation you are in while being punched in the face by the reality of life. Those thoughts of change, can't become real if you just sit around feeling sorry for yourself, if you want to change then why would you stay in a state of paralyzation? If that happens it means you do not want to change, you are simply waiting for the world and people to change around you as you see fit, therefore

Without walking, there's no way to move forward, you'll just end up waiting.