what the hell am i doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bowrofl, Jan 2, 2006.

1. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

alright, so i having sex with this girl, missionary position. the thing is, she isn't flat on her back, she's kinda propped up on a pillow or two. now, the problem is that i push forwards with my pelvis to do the 'in' motion but my dick doesn't really move in.. so like, the actually intercourse just kinda died since i clearly failed at it. the thing is, this is the first time it's happend, i didn't know what the hell was wrong.

anyone have any ideas of what went wrong? :sadwavey:

2. AlohaRacing

AlohaRacing Freak that bitch out

You gotta get hard first.

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i honestly have no idea what you're talking about... :rofl: sad to say, but it sounds like you didn't get hard :o...

4. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

yeah? i'm pretty sure i was hard, she gave me a blowjob right before, and i was pretty turned on. don't remember too clearly though...would drugs effect sex drive?

5. keleko

keleko yes, he is

without a doubt yes it can

6. TomBrady

TomBrady New Member

stop lying
    you were a virgin and u fucked up

7. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

:ugh: i dont think so. :gtfo: if you have nothing to say but troll.

i've been smoking a lot of pot lately... fortunatly i have realized that it's fucked me up and i'm cutting down, hopefully to the point where i can quit soon. would effects of low sex drive go after i've stopped smoking, or am i fucked for a while?:noes:

8. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

This sounds like something you can really figure out just by thinking about the size, shape, and angle of your penis and the angle at which her vagina was positioned. Your words about drugs and uncertainty with what happened make it seem like you were high or drunk at the time. If that's the case, don't mess with drugs before sex and you should be good to go. Right?

9. blurble

blurble New Member

Maybe she wasn't ready yet? Talk to her about it. Communicating while having sex is great. And I'm not just talking about the dirty-talking either ;]

10. chinisimo

chinisimo New Member

if she's nice and wet, you can put it in anyway you want

11. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

you either are 1. really fat, 2. poorly endowed, 3. have no idea what you are doing or where to stick it

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

eh my wife and I smoke ATLEAST an ounce per week, still dont have problems with sex.

Are you sure you just didnt know what you were doing? Were you in the right place? Were you with a woman? :rofl:

So were you just like "huh, it wont go in, maybe next time?" :dunno:

Are you sure you arent a virgin? You got pretty defensive last time someone asked that, and I really cant see someone who has any experience asking this. I think you would know if you dick was hard or not too...

hmmmm :dunno:

13. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Give the guy a break.

Why was she propped up on pillows? OH, hang on, do you mean she was basically sitting up right? If so, lose the pillows and stick them under her lower back if anything ;)

Also, if you're having trouble, ask her to guide it in with her hand. Other option is to feel with your fingers first so you have some idea of the direction, tightness etc

14. lola83

lola83 New Member

i know this is embarrassing, but ask her where she felt you went wrong. she knows her body better than anyone, so maybe she can give you some pointers. and dont stress bout it, try another position if that one didnt work for you.

15. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

incubimmer: wrong on all 3 counts... this isn't the first time i've had sex with this particular woman either...the other times, it was great but for some reason, this time it kinda went ... not as well.

RedVsBlue: :ugh: why would i lie about being a virgin on the internet? yes, i am pretty sure i'm not a virgin... i'm not someone who has sex every night, but i've had enough to satisfy my ego. i knew what i was doing, but for some reason, i kinda stumbled with this that one time.... :dunno:

SlipSneezle: she wasnt sitting all the way upright, but she was propped up on 2 or 3 pillows. i think next time, i'll just have her flat on her back.

lola83: i did right after, actually...she just told me she thought i was uptight/not in the mood in the first place... i know i was uptight (had lots of stress at the time) but i dunno about her second point.

this whole situation isn't big deal to me, i just made a post just so i know not to make the same mistake the next time.

16. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Apparently you didnt know what you were doing, or you wouldnt be asking this question :dunno: And many people lie on the internet, why wouldnt it be assumed that you do? People lie about much simpler things than that on here. Now you have got defensive when people say that you are a virgin, however the question posed is something that I can only see asked by someone who has never had sex.

Sorry I apparently hurt your pride, but it cant be any worse than when you are pushing up against a woman going "uh uh, it wont go in"...and then she looks at you all strange because you obviously dont know what the fuck you are doing.

Just next time you try to have sex, keep clear headed. Make sure she is wet (you will understand wet after your first time :rolleyes: ), make sure you are hard (thats when your penis is stiff, also called erect :rolleyes: ), then while taking your time use your hands to insert your hard penis into her vagina. If she isnt extremely wet, work yourself in slowly going back and forth.

You can probably search, I remember there being a step by step thread for first timers. Even if its not your first time, maybe that will help you out.

17. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Maybe you, weed, and sex dont go together.

If you have the same problem again, then try figuring it out with her at the moment instead of asking people who werent there what was wrong...

18. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

No. He said they were in missionary. So the pillows were under her lower back.