What the he11 went wrong?!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Riconosuave, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Riconosuave

Riconosuave New Member

There's this girl I've known for a few months. I hang out with her and her friends a few times a week. Never really hung out alone. The situation never really presented itself, and I wasn't really trying to push the issue. The other night, a bunch of us were hanging out. It was starting to get pretty late. Eventually, it was just me and her in her bedroom having some drinks. I was feeling pretty good, and she was flat out wasted. Long story short, went for it, and got flat out denied :( And she's the type who likes to have a bit of fun with guys :( Yet, she's still wanting to hang out and have drinks. I'm not even quite sure if she remembers. It's one thing to get denied while sober, but to be denied while on a chick's bed just sucks and is pretty pathetic :wtc:

2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

maybe if you went for the pussy slower she woulda been more acceppting ( just make out that night rather than push sex straight up ) or is she not that type of girl?

3. Miss Red

Miss Red New Member

:squint: Or maybe you should wait until she's sober...

4. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

Seeing as you spell hell as "he11" tells me that you probably aren't mature enough to be having sex with anyone.

5. Ichabod Crane

Ichabod Crane Active Member

You've become too close to her. She doesn't want to ruin the friendship you have in a drunken makeout session.

6. teo

teo . => ? => !

Either that or she actually likes you enough to not want to start your sex life in a drunken haze. If you like her as much as you say you do, try when she's sober. At least then you can get a reason why or why not.

7. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Many different things could have went wrong.

If she WAS attracted to you --- then she didn't want you to think she was a slut for making out so sudden. But, since you guys were alone, that is definitely not the case.

If she WASN'T attracted to you, which is the more likely scenario, then it's just you. You said the wrong things, didn't show dominance, wuss signals leaked out from you left and right, you dress like shit, you don't take care of your looks (Don't confuse that with thinking you have to be good looking), or any number of things.

The four stages of having sex with a woman on the night you meet her is 1. Meet the girl 2. Attraction (by you projecting yourself as a valuable, interesting person, different from the other guys) 3. Comfort (Taking her off to the side to talk to her alone, and talking to her so she knows you aren't going to rape or hurt her.) 4. Sex, and Last Minute Resistance - This is where you get physical, and guys you know what im talking about when I say this is where she will usually stop you at some point. You unbutton her pants, and she buttons them back up. Or she says "but we just met." --- 90% of the time, that is just an autopilot response of her not wanting you to think she is a slut. She still wants sex, so you have to say the right thing to let her know you don't think she is a slut. ---- Then sex.

You either skipped or just poorly executed step 2, creating attraction. And, not that comfort matters if you don't have attraction, but you probably skipped that too.

8. joy division

joy division New Member

problems are definitely routed in spelling things like "he11"

9. Camron James

Camron James New Member

Umm, yeah, that is retarded.
    First: How does the situation never present itself?! YOU HAVE TO ASK HER OUT...
    Second: Having sex with a girl while she is wasted and you are still moderately coherent, that's really low ball. Guys like that deserve a swift kick in the balls.

10. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

You have been friendzoned.

11. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Couldn't have said it better myself

12. jonno

jonno New Member

she knows you're a scumbag :dunno:

13. joy division

joy division New Member

if I saw a coherent guy trying to bang a wasted chick I would probably knock the shit out of him.

14. NismoOwnsYou

NismoOwnsYou Guest

ahaahah..so fucking pathetic even drunk girls don't want you

15. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Please explain why you're upset that a drunk girl didn't let you take advantage of her?

Seriously get over it.

16. Hood Moses

Hood Moses I part the Black Seas...

:rofl: