what the fuck is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by babygodzilla, Oct 20, 2007.

1. babygodzilla

babygodzilla I love rice

ive posted this before but i want some fresh views.

what the fuck is wrong with me?? im a decent guy, ive had girlfriends, i have no problem goin out with girls, but why do i have a tendency to try to go after girls with boring personalities, but pretty cute, that i am only semi-interested in.

i think im in it for the thrill of the chase. i get obsessive in trying to impress them or something, and then emo when they dont respond the way i want, and then i get bored after a while... and THEN i suddenly realize that theres a better girl for me right there all along, and i hook up with her in a couple of days.

its happened twice so far. is this some kind of a psychological problem or something? am i the only one with this stupid disease?? :hsd:

2. Loryk

Loryk Elite Member OT Supporter

I have it too

3. Stev

Stev Active Member

sounds like u dont know what u really want. U said it all right there. You basicly dont even act like yourself and do certian actions and expect certian things as response. But u get bored either way, and move on to the next flavor of the week.

Figure out who u are, and wtf it is u are looking for, so u can go get it.

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Twice is not an issue. 20 times would be. Your problem sounds more like you have not made a clear list of your standards in what you need in a woman. Make a list, then only date women who meet or exceed the majority of your standards. :bigthumb:

5. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

You mean the disease where you think you have a disease but you really don't? No, plenty of people do that. It's happened twice, what are you so worried about? :hsugh:

6. babygodzilla

babygodzilla I love rice

real belated reply, but thanks for all the replies.

yeah i dunno what i was worried about. your replies made me feel better. when i have done this 20 times, ill post again :bigthumb:

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You'll grow out of it, well hopefully seeing as how you've already acknowledged the problem and just need to stop yourself.