SRS What the fuck is wrong with me.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Xenogenesis, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Xenogenesis

Xenogenesis What if the hokey pokey IS what it's all about?!

I keep having these weird twisted nightmares, only they aren't nightmares because I seem to be very happy and enjoy myself within the dream, the dreams are always different, but the most recent (I only just woke up from it) one really freaks the fuck out of me

I can't remember the setting, so I'm guessing its not important, but basically I was hanging around females (I'm male) and for some reason I could pick the ones that wanted to kill/betray me, so I'd just causually start cutting them up with razor blades and knives, it feels very very passionate when I'm doing this, heaps die, many different scenarios, in the end I stop half way through hacking a woman to pieces and i realise I've fallen in love with her...
    So then she's all cut up and we're hugging kissing and whatnot, then i wake up with a big smile on my face, but as soon as i realise what I just had a dream about, the smile dissapears and I start thinking......

OT WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME.

2. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

Xenogenesis, your dreams are truly unusual. I think you should talk with a competent psychologist about this.

3. Placebo

Placebo New Member

This is beyond OT. You need to get checked up buddy.

4. Xenogenesis

There was lots of, *slice* then girl slowly sinking in water, like a pool, and i seem to be on the surface of the water, looking down, and she slowly drifts downwards eventually out of my visibiltiy...

I had a court order to see a shrink in my younger days, was more related to illegal childish actions like break and enters... i dont think this would be related, opinions please?

5. THE mister juice

THE mister juice jfk→sea

Interesting, I've had dreams like that. Except for the waking up smiling, I had no emotion during or after the dream. Mine were more like I'd just keep stabbing and slicing the person up, and I'd stand around in a puddle of their blood. As for why those dreams happen, who knows? It could be anything from stress to stuff in your personal life. I used to have them once every 4-6 months or so. But I remember the dreams coming back when I was reading "American Psycho" by Bret Easton Ellis (good book, btw).

Now, unless we're both fucked in the head, there shouldn't be anything wrong.

6. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

When I am frustrated and stressed out, I usually have dreams about smashing peoples faces in with hammers. Odd, I know. In the dream, it brings me such satisfaction, gratification, whatever. I wake up and I still feel satisfied. But obviously I have no desire to do that to anyone in a waking state. I think its just my way of humanizing the shit in my life, thus when I am able to liquify them, it seems like I am in control, bc its a physical representative of some emotion Im feeling during the day. If there is some shit going on in your life, maybe thats just your way of dealing with it.

Maybe some female is/did fuck with you, leading you on, gave you mixed signals. Just when you thought you'd had enough and walked away, she threw you a bone and you second guess your prior actions? Just throwing some ideas out there. Doesnt even have to relate to a woman...could just be how its rep'd in your dream.

7. Xenogenesis

o_O deep dude :/
    and yes, i can kind of relate, had a good friendship with a chick and it all got a little erm, complex...... but i wouldnt have thought it'd do something like this to me, should i keep thinking about it or have i found whats doing this to me?
    and, any suggestions to make it stop if i have found the source? or is there no advantage in knowing the source of this problem?

8. THE mister juice

THE mister juice jfk→sea

How many times have you had it?

9. Xenogenesis

about two weeks now, but it's been all sorts of messed up dreams like that, but that one seemed to stand out for some reason, and frankly scare the shit out of me that i'd wake up with a smile after dreaming of such things with such a big grin.

10. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

I have nothing important to add other than that's creepy stuff. I would be scared to go back to sleep :mamoru: Really see a professional find out what the deal is.

Maybe you're into that kind of stuff but don't know it :dunno:

11. devil_piggy

devil_piggy New Member

*bump thread*

12. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Looking at your avatar, its not weird at all :hsugh:

13. devil_piggy

devil_piggy New Member

True that may be, Im asking for opinions on the situation, not how my av relates to the situation at hand :gtfo2: (Xenogenesis)

14. Xenogenesis

*Bump* :/

15. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

I tend to have a lot of gorish dreams as well which usually involve me beating someone to death and killing people.

16. THE mister juice

THE mister juice jfk→sea

It could be just a phase or something you're going through. Maybe you've been down or under stress lately? Anyways, don't go see a shrink unless it's really causing a problem, like you start day dreaming like that too. Shrinks tend to come up with names for anything and everything, and just love to push pills, so unless it keeps on continuing for a month you shouldn't need to see one. But if you think this is something serious, then by all means, find a shrink.

17. Spirito

Spirito New Member

its the way you let the stress out ..

18. Toasty

Toasty Naked people have little or no influence on societ

Well, I'm no professional but there are enough sites out there that discuss this.

Supposedly the act of killing just signifies the end of something or the achievement of an obstacle. Perhaps the relationship you've had with these women in particular had been pretty self destructive...now your subconcious is marking a change in your attitude, where you've now decided to overcome these relationships and move on.

19. Xenogenesis

Hrm, I did have another last night, didn't have time to type it up before work so im doing so now.

It was kind of set in a siberian snowfield and there was a group of us, we needed to find shelter because there was a blizzard coming or something.
    The only shelter was a barn of some kind and smelt real bad and had a dog locked inside, which was obviously a crazy dog and wanted to kill us( and i think it had rabies or something)

I was the nominated person to take down the dog, so I did so (yes, by slashing it to pieces), I got bitten in the process, anyway, I'd had a bad feeling about this barn, there were a few corpses in it, and people didnt seem to mind much as we would have frozen to death, then people started acting funny, some seemed to have caught whatever it was that the dog had and went crazy (foaming at the mouth and whatnot) so those people had to be killed (yes, once again, by slashing them into pieces).

Then all was good and for some reason we left the barn (only 2-3 of us)
    then there was some asian person who killed one of us so i, you guessed it, decapitated him and proceeded to turn him into quite literally, minced meat, with a machette.

any significance?

20. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Whats going on in your life right now?

Without a context, its impossible to interpret your dream.

21. Xenogenesis

Working, thats pretty much it, coming up on the 2nd year of my apprenticeship, a bit of a financial stress load but not too excessive....
    I drink a bit on the weekend but I've been cutting back, and this weekend will be the last, want to get fit etc, other than that, i really dont know :/

22. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Uhh... and the ladies?

23. Xenogenesis

no sereous relationships, last gf was feb this year, and she's just so stupidly retarded i cant be botherd to talk to her anymore.

24. Xenogenesis

25. TeddiBearHug

TeddiBearHug New Member

This is what I thought right away reading your post. Look at your avatar. Because your avatar is what it is, I think it's more than a silly dream to ignore. You chose your avatar in waking life - not a dream that you can't control.

Exactly how long have you had this avatar and why did you pick it?

Either this is a serious issue that needs to be talked about with a competent psychologist, or the dream is telling you to pick a different avatar.