What the fuck is wrong with me? v. Weird cum.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Kirby McSpic, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

Alright, before I started having sex w/ the now xgf and ever after now. Almost every time I masturbate, I ejaculate these clumps if you will that are really transparent like.

Today it hurt like a bitch when I came, and I found a big fucking clump of YELLOW "Jello" cum as I've come to call it.

I'd take pics, but I'll wait to :wackit: until tomorrow.

Anyone have an idea of what this is, and if it's serious or not. I'd have no problem going to the doc if this is serious.

FYI: This last clump was about the size of a quarter, all broken into smaller little yellow clumps.

2. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

Oh, also if it helps, I never had unprotected sex. Evar.

3. kiz

kiz New Member

i'd get that checked out bro.

4. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

We had done a lil bit of research online and it seems like it was/is a small infection or something. Nonetheless, it's kinda uhm... embarassing to explain this to the parents.

:being17ftl: :wtc:

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Yeah, you seriously should see a doctor. An online symptoms kind of thing isn;t as good as getting tested and finding out wtf it really is and getting medicine for it

6. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

Like I said, the hard problem is explaining it to the parents, since I still need them to go to the doctor, and I'm not gonna wait this out until I turn 18, which is in May. :hsd:

How the fuck do I tell em?

I was :wackit: and then this weird clump came out of my penis...

They won't worry about the clumps, but the fact that I was :wackit:. They're that stupid. :o:o:o

7. iwishyouwerebeer

who said you have to tell your parents? you can go to certain doctor's offices WITHOUT a parent's permission you know.

8. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

*Is on a tight leash*

No car, no money, so I basically have to tell em. :wtcd:

9. iwishyouwerebeer

"dad....I'm uh...need to go to the doctor....I think I have some kind of infection" There.

10. :smile:

:smile: New Member

are you close with either of them.. lcan you talk to your dad about stuff like that? if not, you're right, it's going to be weird especially if you dont want to tell them you've been having sex. Maybe try pulling your dad aside or whoever you feel more comfortable with & tell him/her that you've noticed something weird when you pee & that you'd like to see a doctor. Once at the doctor you can have you parents wait outside while you tell the doctor what's really going on.

11. :smile:

:smile: New Member

that works too lol that's how i did it my first time

12. Bruticus

Bruticus half dead OT Supporter

That's crap.

Just walk to the doctor, I assume theres one with a 5km radius? I'd also suggest you get a friend to pick you up but that could be embarrassing too and your parents mightn't let you do that.

I suppose it all depends on how tight the leash is.

If you must tell them, just say it hurts when you pee or something? As long as they don't come into the doctors room with you it should be fine. :dunno:

13. Mallix

Mallix New Member

Might be nothing sexual at all. Could be a Urinary Tract Infection. Go to the doctor... On a side note, if you can't get to a doc (although you should) drink a LOT of water, and Cranberry Juice.

14. Toyman321

Toyman321 New Member

Don't have to tell the parents the whole truth.... tell then you got nailed in the junk playing soccer/skating/biking whatever... then when you get to the doc what you tell them is private and confidential between you and them.

15. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

Thanks guys, I'm gonna go talk to em now.

And the closest clinic is like 10~ miles. :hsd:

Living in teh boondocks ftl.

16. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

Sounds liek a yeast infection (yes guys get them too and you DON"T need to be having unprotected sex to get it) i fyou've been on antibiotics at all or you body chem is off a little you may have gotten some yeast growth.
    JUST TELL THEM YOU NEED TO GO TO THE DOC. they are your parents, they should care enough to take that seriously. If it's a problem, Pull your dad to the side and tell him what's up. Any real man with some sympathy for his son will take you to a doc withouot a second word

17. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

ejcaulated a cancer colony or prostate island?

18. Turbo Tim

Turbo Tim New Member

The seminal anaylsis manual at work states something like "Jelly like granules may be seen in normal seminal fluid and may suggest a pecuilarity of prostatic function, but are generally considered insignificant". Or something like that anyway.

Pain is a different story though, if you think its cause for concern, get it checked.

19. Kirby McSpic

Kirby McSpic New Member

:werd:

Getting it checked soon.

And it hurts because all the granules came out in one clump if you will. :hsd:

20. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

It'll all work out, but you gotta take the initiative. Good luck.

21. OniMinion

OniMinion ...recalls when this forum was actually about cars OT Supporter

Males can get "yeast infections" from their girlfriends: but she would have had to had one during intercourse. Likewise, it is possible that it is a bacterial infection. One good test is a fever, body aches and flu-like symptoms accompanying the fluid discharge.

However, some STD's can be detected ONLY in ejeculatory fluids, so you DO NEED TO GET TO THE DR.

Guy's, take note: If you're in doubt, get checked, because delayed response can lead to even MORE health complications.

DO NOT WORRY, it isn't a cotton swab down the urethra, it will probably just be a pee test followed by antibiotics in a best case senario.

22. Turbo Tim

Turbo Tim New Member

A lot of them are just serological blood tests these days as well.

Viscosity can be an indicator of infection, if its really viscous e.g. thicker and particularly more stringy or sticky, not a good sign.

Saw one today at work that was probably due to an infection, could make about 20cm strand of the shit before it would break off. Pain in the arse when you are trying to aliquot off. White cell count was up too, something you wouldnt know without examination though.