FRK What the fuck happened????

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Natas, Mar 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

I was away most of saturday and sunday, then see all these fucking stupid posts? What ended up in the main forum that everyone is getting pussyhurt over?

First, forum specific bans are never going to happen, deal with it. Second, if you don't want something to end up in OT, don't post it. If you see something, don't deal with it on your own, PM one of the FS mods. Everyone knows I'm available all the time, even when I'm in traffic. Cherryfire knows that (before she was a mod) as she's IM'd me shit and I've done something about it while in traffic from my Sidekick.

There are mods in here all the time, mods are not the problem, we don't lack them. Adding mods will not change the problem. You people don't see the shit we delete daily, stupid comments, dumb threads, etc... We do a lot to clean up this place.

These seems to happen a couple of times a year, new people come here, post shit, then get pussyhurt. I think it's time to grow the fuck up.

The only thing I would support for FS is subscription only, and they fuck around and get warned, they would get banned and lose their subscription. Other than that, if you fear your post getting mentioned in OT, don't post it, it's THAT simple

Discuss

2. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

also, the rules are going to be re-written this week. Feel free to add your input.

3. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

ok...will it be subscription only to view the FS forum? is it down to that?

4. Natas

Natas O&A Party Rock

it's not down to that yet. The reason I said that is because people would think twice before posting. If they subscribed, maybe they'd think twice. Just my .02
    I'd rather see content than people getting pussyhurt over something ended up in OT

5. deaddweeb

deaddweeb Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER! OT Supporter

a lot of people from the normal OT section been coming in here basically saying stuff on how we are freaks I guess? Basically stuff that is not acceptable in here. But I know mods usually been taking good care of keeping that out of here.

6. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

You know what? If they come in here saying we are "freaks"...who cares? Thats not to say that I think being an asshole is cool..but we really need to develop a thicker skin in here.

7. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

really, i could care less what OT has to say. it's not us versus them. i post in OT too.

8. deaddweeb

deaddweeb Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER! OT Supporter

well I know a lot of us got thick skin. Cuz I know a lot of us are a lot more mature on handling it. Thats what I was gonna say. One guy had said "90% of FSers are more mature than 90% of normal OT" which is probably true, hehe.

9. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

The same actions should be taken if someone went into the animal forum and insulted everyone for keeping animals in their house. Just because we deal with sex here does not mean we should have more rules.

10. Cherryfire

:bigthumb: Absolutely.

11. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

Hang on a minute ?

The forum specific ban has just come into action, can we not wait a while and see how that works out before the rules are changed ?

I personally cant afford a subscription every week at this moment in time, my money (all of it) is tied up elsewhere, this month was an exception where i thought im using the sites services its only right to contribute the little spare i have. It would be a shame to make FS subscription only because not only will some people not be able to view it who are responsible adults that bring alot of input to FS but it will also look as though its a "bonus" forum for subscribers.

Im happy to keep posting whatever i want in FS, if people make fun fair enough thats their choice. Its peoples unwillingness to accept that people are different and all like different things that pisses me off.

I say we wait and see what this forum ban works out like, dont change FS i like it like this, i like all of you freaks too :big grin:

Just my 2 cents.

12. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

What about if people were to go into the asylum and start harrassing people who are suicidal? Should they just develop a thicker skin too?

13. Cherryfire

To be honest, Asylum isnt my concern. :hs: But for those of us here in FS, I think that we are all mature, able minded adults that should be able to handle criticism, no matter how misguided and ignorant it may be. Thats the way our own real lives are. It shouldnt be hugely different in here.

14. 12xalt

12xalt petrolsexual

you are comparing freaky sex to suicide?

seriously?

no wonder the people in the main forum say things like they do about freaky people if the freaky people think that their ways are akin to suicidal people

guess what, your freakyness is not even remotely in the same ballpark, and if it is, then you need to talk to a professional and not just on an internet posting board

15. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

We are, aren't we? :)

16. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

:hug:

17. Cherryfire

It IS the title above the door. ;)

18. xela

xela So say we all!

Woah, fucking woah. If people are really suicidal they need to seek professional therapy. What everyone needs to understand is that THIS IS THE INTERNET. I know for some reason people think its supposed to be such a safe haven, but for christ's sake!!! Its www.OFFTOPIC.com. :rolleyes:

19. Bella

Bella New Member

I too like FS the way it is or WAS as of a week ago. I think overall the mods are doing what they can to " clean" up F/s, but I do not how they need to be our babysitters. This is not preschool where we need to taddle because so and so didn't agree. Of course some things need to be addressed but not everything. If you dont want something shared in other forums dont post because someone will see it will have no respect and post elsewhere. It's sad but what happened to PE the other day showed how inconsiderate people are and was uncalled for.

20. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I don't know what happened to PE, but I'm not sure why we're surprised that pictures from here end up on the main forum.

This is a forum open to all OTers, as far as I know.
    So, you deal with the consequences... we all do.

If people in FS are being ridiculed or made-fun-of in other forums, that may be the price to pay. Hell, that's what OT is about (making fun of people who are different... it sucks, but it is true).

So, I say, let's all have a coke and a smile.

*starts singing*
    I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony
    I'd like to buy the world a coke and keep them company
    that's the song I sing...

21. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

i was on when it all was going on, there were no FS friendly mods around. I think they should be more than FS banned.

22. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

It should be dealt with like any other type of trolling

23. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

at the time there were no FS mods on. also, the subforum specific bans HAVE been implemented, I personally worked with Fazle on that. :dunno:

24. xela

xela So say we all!

I think this forum specific banning is a great idea. :bigthumb:

25. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

Thank you. :bigthumb:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.