What the fuck guise

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by BaseballIsEmo, Jul 12, 2009.

1. I had a date last night. We talked for a week online, over the phone, and through text. I was real busy last week, so friday night was our first opportunity to meet up. We went and watched Bruno.

Earlier in the day, we were deciding what we wanted to do. The thought of a movie, then getting some dinnah came up. She kind of said she couldn't really afford anything other than the movie. I, obviously said I would cover it all.

We meet up at the theatre. She's cute as fuck. We watch the movie. It's hilarious. We're laughing the entire time. After the movie, we stand outside for about 10 minutes talking. I then say, "So, how bout some drinks?" She says "Aww, well I'm going to goto my friends house..." ... heart kind of sunk at this point, but I figured maybe she didn't want to commit to anything incase I was some nut case. But, obviously I was lying to myself.

Today, around 6 I texted her. I say "BTW, I dug ya". This refers to a text on yesterday when I told her I'd cover everything. She said "Whoa boy, that's pretty risky.. you may not dig me!" ... So I was trying to be cute. She replies about 3 hrs later... "That's cool. I def dig you as a friend. You're a cool dude".

:hs: fuuuuuuu. This is the 2nd time within the past month that I had a date say the exact same thing after just a movie. She bailed on the getting to know you/actually talking part of a date... l'sigh..

I reply with "lulz, nice job throwing the "just as friends" line in there".

Her: "Not bad huh? Just don't wanna lead you on. I just didn't feel a romantic connection with you, ya know?"

:ugh2: Again, it's the first date, and we just watched a movie. We hardly talked, cause you don't do that during a movie! :hsugh:

Ah well, another rejection. Considering the cawk at this point. :kdubb:

2. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

well if she did not dig ya.. then she dosent dig ya.. not much ya can do about it.. atleast she did not LEAD you on for weeks

3. Oh, I know. Fuck being led on. :hs:

4. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

sounds like a cool girl. what can ya do...

tip: don't ever take first dates to a movie. if she's cheap, just go on a free date. even something like walking around a trendy part of town during the day, stopping at a few places to look around, is much better than a movie.

in fact, those unstructured first dates often work best. if things go well, and it starts to get dark, then go to dinner/drinks and....

5. DigiCrime

DigiCrime If Only!

At least she told ya man I know that sucks but seriously, you could be in a worst position. Pining over some thing you cannot have.

So many guys have been there just randomly look thru vag you'll see it. I'm one of them :rofl: :wtc:

6. knucks

knucks Active Member

Meh, like it was said, she could have lead you on.
    No biggie, whatever.

7. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

she could've come out and told you in person, but at least she was upfront and 100% honest :bigthumb:. she obviously wasn't feeling a connection when she decided to bail on the evening with you and hang out with her friend.

advice? movies aren't good first dates. it should be casual and inexpensive. drinks or coffee are great ideas. just make sure it's a place where the two of you can chat and get to know each other.

8. BoomerP

BoomerP New Member

That sucks, poor you!

Come to think of it.. I remember I saw a movie called The secret window on a first date. It did not end well!
    Then another time I saw spiderman, that went pretty good

Maybe the movie had something to do with it. First impressions and all?
    Maybe if you go to cinema pick of movie is important?
    Maybe cinema make poor dates?
    Maybe you shouldn't listen to me

9. I am coming to realize movies are not good first dates. However, I have a passion for the art of film, blah blah, so it's generally what I like to do. However, IF you meet up for coffee before the before, and chat for a bit... then it's not a problem. But... going to a movie right away is not good. You both have to sit there in silence, y'know... yeah. Fuck. :hs:

10. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Maybe she thinks you're ugly or already decided she wasn't into you before you saw the movie hence her trying to get out of dinner by saying she couldn't afford it.

11. Wat? It was all in fun, jackass.

12. Maybe you're a retard? Read it again, bud.

I know I wasn't let on. I'm glad I wasn't.

13. teep

teep New Member

if she doesn't want to keep hanging out it's a sign. also next time don't come on so strong after the first date. saying you dig her seems harmless, but you gotta play it cool

14. Deepsouthwrx

Deepsouthwrx If in doubt, flat out!

Movies are for high school kids, I avoid those for a first date at all costs.

15. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

You can't really interact with (aka, CHARM) a girl at a movie.

Take her out to dinner, dessert, an art gallery, whatever. Someplace where you can actually talk and learn about each other.

This girl is a very courageous and kind individual for letting you know you were put in the friend zone early on. Figure out what you're doing wrong, make corrections, and move on for someone else.

There are many girls a guy can be friends with, but few who can be lovers. As such, you actually want to be more selective with female acquaintances you consider "friends". Do you think you'd want her around for a platonic friendship?

Make a decision about this girl: acquaintance or friend? If you cannot reconcile the fact you will 99.99% likely never get with her, then make her an acquaintance only.

As for the next girl you take on a date: figure out what you are doing wrong to not attract girls in a romantic/sexual way, and correct it.

16. Reign

Reign Banned

Rule #1:
    Never take a girl you hardly know to a movie. Movies are for people that already know each other and want to spend time with one another. The point of the first date is to get to know one another. Take her some place to socialize.

Rule #2:
    That place you take her to socialize has to be fun. No one likes going out on the first date to sit there and get interrogated like someone the police just arrested and suspect is a serial killer. Plus when people who don't know each other are having fun, they drop they're guard/armor a bit more and losen up. You'll get to know the real person.

Rule #3:
    Never, EVER say more than "We should do this again", or something similar after the first date. Even if you feel like you really like them. Good chance of scaring them away because you still hardly know them.

Good ideas for first dates:

Go-Carts, amusement parks, board walks, paintball (if she's up to it), water parks (iffy, no one likes stripping in front of someone they hardly know). I've had great luck at concerts, though they are kinda like a movie. You can however still talk to them between sets (which is usually a decent amount of time) and EVERYONE likes to go get food after a concert.

17. giz

giz Active Member

didn't read the other responses but your first mistake was taking her to a movie. your second mistake was taking her to Bruno

18. Thanks for all the tips.

I generally fuck up the easiest things. :hs:

Good advice, brotators.

19. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You probably have the worst laugh ever.

20. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

^^ harsh but funny :rofl:

21. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

i snort lol

22. THoC

THoC New Member

you mentioned second time in a month. was other date a movie date?

im not against going to a movie on a first date... but.... if you are not that attractive (im not saying you are/are not) a movie is a bad choice.

guys that are not that attractive need to make up w. personality. it wont come out when you're at a movie.

23. :dunno:

Judge for yourself. I'm always called cute. I don't believe it, but whatever. Not fat, just mostly awkward I suppose :o

[​IMG]

24. :rofl:

I laugh like this

[y]KxLp4wO8BPc[/y]

:hsugh:

25. CorpseStreet

CorpseStreet New Member

Maybe she doesn't like you because you looked depressed but if it makes you feel better your hair looks soft.