SRS What the fuck does this mean? EX-GF Issues

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by killer4605, Jun 3, 2006.

1. killer4605

killer4605 New Member

My ex and I broke up over a month ago. Recently we've been hanging out again since we live close to one another and we both have nothing to do for the summer.

Anyways, she has a new bf now that lives in georgia (she goes to UGA, we live in SC).

She told me that she doesn't think her relationship with him is going anywhere and it doesn't have any substance. She also told me that she thinks about getting back together and wonders if it was the right thing to break up (she broke it off with me).

[In addition, she laughs about his "clingyness" with me behind his back. She let me listen to 1 of the voicemails he left her and OMFG this kid needs to grow a pair. I thought I had it bad. After dating her for 3 weeks or so, this guy leaves her messages telling her how much he loves her and misses her and adores her and shit.]

So I asked her if she feels that way why doesn't she break up with her bf.... she says that even though she feels that way, she doesn't want to break it off with him because she likes him. :)squint:)

Now here's what gets me:

She and I have fooled around ALOT behind this guy's back (no, i'm not proud of it and I told her we can't do that shit while she has a bf.... it is just hard to resist when I get horny and I don't have a gf right now)

She has let me finger her a few times without any resistance or ever saying to stop, take her bra off and squeeze her tits, and just the other day, I wanted to see just how far she was willing to go...

so I was fingering her... she was laying on her stomach with her ass kind of arched up (guys, you know what i'm talking about). I pushed her shorts and undies to the side and took out my cock... she looked back and didn't say shit! I swear I could have rubbed my cock all over her pussy and she wouldn't have stopped me.

But, get this. Later that day, she stuck her lips out to kiss me (she does this alot, but moves away if I go in for it) and I kissed her. THAT set her off. She was pissed that now she "lost a boyfriend"... but then decided she wouldn't tell him afterall. By the next day, she forgot all about it and she let me finger her again.

WTF is going on? I'm kind of like :naughty: but then again i'm like :wtf:

I'm feeling myself get attached to her again and missing the old days when we were dating... should I cut back on seeing her or try to go even further in my exploits?

On a side note, her bf told her that he wants to jump me with 5 of his buddies and kick my ass... :noes:that was because I told her that I didn't think their relationship would last and I told her he was going to get clingy (this was long before any of my adventures started). I wonder what he would do if I told him I fingered his gf :rofl:

2. teo

teo . => ? => !

Just think: if she breaks it off with him and gets back together with you, it'll be him that's fingering and fucking your GF while she laughs at you behind your back. If you're in it to get laid, fine. Relationship? Think again.

3. PoliticalPirate

PoliticalPirate New Member

Rofl, you got yourself one slutty ex-gf there.

4. killer4605

killer4605 New Member

Never woulda guessed... I was her first

5. bitetobreakskinn

bitetobreakskinn Blinky the Christmas Ghost

If she can do it to him, she can do it to you, bottom line

6. Kytro

Kytro I am become death, shatterer of worlds

Sounds like she does not know exactly what she wants.

7. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

Pretty much. At the same time you didn't say how long you two were together, but a month after she broke up with you shes already with another dude? I think theres a much bigger picture to all this man.

8. Lintegras

Lintegras New Member

Never underestimate women's libido and lack of regard. I was my ex's 1st. (together 4 years) We had a fight and broke up 2-5-06. On 2-7-06, she was fucking my buddy/coworker. She felt used by him and broke it off and we were fucking again on 2-14 but, no relationship. Things were alright but, by 3-20 she was staying the night at a mutual friends (guy) house and they "were just friends." 3-23 I told her to quit calling me until she knew what she wanted. 3-29 she calls to chit chat and I quickly get off the phone. 4-19 she calls crying; granny died, failed out of the business school, got used by the guy, et cetera. I talk her down and we get off the phone, she hesitated like she was going to say she _____ed me. Called me the next 3 days and I never answer. Finally, I call her back a week later and she's shitty with me, wants to come get the rest of her stuff, and made sure to let me know she would be staying the night at a new dudes house this weekend and would be pre-occupied.

Basically, my point is that I was her 1st and we were together 4 years, now, in less than 2 months, she's fucked 4 guys. :hsugh:

9. killer4605

killer4605 New Member

We were together for 15 months. She really confuses the hell out of me. The other day she said if she had to pick between me and the other guy, she would pick me over him.... then she said "but I still don't want to date you".... and yet she fucks around with me behind that guy's back? :squint:

10. ZeeMox

ZeeMox Opinions are like assholes. Fuck em. OT Supporter

Sounds like she's about as mature as your average 18 year old whore. Agree that if she'll do it to him, she'll do it to you. It also bothers me that, even though the guy is a total douche bag, you're the one she discusses it with. Remember that a back-stabber is a back-stabber - a 15 month relationship with her in the past doesn't make you any less an equal target for her shit.

For instance...
    Why would she even tell him that you said that? Attention whore? Drama queen? Whore in general? All of the above? You decide. But she's at least one.

11. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

Re-read this again to yourself from a 3rd person perspective and tell me what you see wrong here.

12. PsychoWes

PsychoWes ಠ_ಠ

i would never get back with that bitch. it would be only a matter of time before she would be pulling that shit on you

13. Xin

Xin OT Supporter

For you two to work out you need your space/time to get over eachother and then start over completely as two new matured people. Until then, it will NOT work i 100% guarantee you. Screw around with her again, but give her a few months to herself or just hangin' out with her everynow and then with other friends alone and don't let it phase you - let her come to you and figure it out, but in the mean time go out and have fun and make out with some girls. flirt. be single. have fun.

If you and her are meant to be, you'll both know when it's right again, and with what she's doing - trust me - it's not right, and won't be for months at LEAST.

14. darnit

darnit New Member

QFT
    get laid, fuck his girl.
    Dont get back with her. If she gets pissed, drop her all together(after you hit it a couple of times), and then call him and tell him how lucky he is that she is out of his life.
    She wants to play around, then she gets exactly what she deserves.

15. Arclight

Arclight Hypercube

Sure you were.

But seriously now this girl sounds like a bitch. Others have already said what needs to be said so I will just say "Hit it and quit it." Don't waste your time trying to get into a serious relationship with this whore.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2006
  16. killer4605

killer4605 New Member

All comments are noted and appreciated. I think one thing that pisses me off the most is that every reason she gave me for breaking up with me is being contradicted by her relationship with that douche.

1- didn't want long distance relationship
    2- couldn't wait 3 wks to see me (she's waiting 3 months to see him)
    3- didn't want to be tied down (...derrrr bf?)
    4- wanted to "date around" (kinda hard when you're in a relationship)
    5- thought I would get clingy and hold her back when I go to pharm school @ her university (this guy is 10x clingier than I was after 15 months... and it has been 1 month for him)

I mean, I still want a relationship with her but I definitely have been wondering about her loyalty if she's doing this shit to her new bf.

(and yeah, I was her first and she was mine. The hymen don't lie :big grin:)

17. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

WTF are you doing messing around with a girl that is like this? She is a piece of shit man.

18. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

WRONG! Sounds like she knows EXACTLY what she wants. She's getting attention from multiple guys that she is playing like fiddles.

19. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

What's confusing about this? ACTIONS speak louder than words, her actions are showing her true nature and her words are absolutely MEANINGLESS.

So, with this great interpretor in place for her, what she is saying is, "blah blah blah blah (cheating with you) blah blah blah blah, (dissing boyfriend behind his back) blah blah blah, (telling you lies) blah blah blah (Telling him lies) blah blah blah..."

Great girl...

20. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

See my previous post. You keep dwelling on what this whore is SAYING when her ACTIONS are contradicting her. Which do you think is the truth? Her ACTIONS. Her words are nothing but manipulation. Her actions tell you everything about her, and none of it is good.

21. 88rover

88rover New Member

She is an attention freak. If you want to keep messing around with her, go crazy, but if you want to get back into a relationship, not going to happen. She only wants the attention and the foreplay. If you want her to leave you alone, leave her alone. Sounds kind of high school anyways.

22. Everin

Everin New Member

*here here..... grls take a long ass while learn our lessons....move on if ur getting attached, you'll get hurt in the end.

23. killer4605

killer4605 New Member

hm... maybe i should hit it and quit it.. or try anyways

24. Everin

Everin New Member

your heart, just depends on wut u want...

25. Dustintendo

Dustintendo Guest

nothing's funnier than some 15 year old loser who thinks they know everything