What the deuce??

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Abomb, Jan 20, 2006.

1. Abomb

Abomb New Member

Need vag's opinions on my current situation.

here we go: This girl who has a boyfriend calls me about everyday or everyotherday wanting to talk. She will hang out with me sometimes and make out with me, but only when nobody is around. Im guessing im friend zoned in a weird sort of way... which annoys me to say the least. She is really shady and will ignore my calls obviously when she is with her boyfriend... and yet she will still call me a shitload. I can easily make this girl laugh blah blah. I've never been a fan of just being friends with girls i have romantic interest in. Im just confused because she will act really attracted to me sometimes and very disinterested at other times.. what should I do? just hit ignore every single time she calls? not respond when she IM's me?

:confused: :sadwavey:

-bomb

2. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

why would you have a romantic interest in a girl who acts like that? or do you like being the boyfriend who is cheated on?

3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ah shit. well i had the interest before i found out she would act like that

well damn, i guess that answers my question

thanks yail heh

4. Abomb

Abomb New Member

my biggest weakness in interacting with girls is making random off the cuff INTERESTING/funny conversation.. are there any links or personal advice you can give me to sharpen up my random conversation skills?

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

There is nothing wrong with having standards when it comes to women, in fact its really the only way to get what you want. In my book, her behavior would disqualify from romantic or girlfriend status, but if there is mutual attraction and you aren't worried about the boyfriend you could have sex with her if you wanted. I would definitely stop any type of romantic behavior on your part - don't tell her you like/love her, don't get mushy, don't cuddle after sex etc.

When I started to get back in the game after my divorce, this was one of my biggest struggles. I had a feeling that I needed to be entertaining to the woman and it led to me forcing a lot of things when I should have been laid back and playing it cool.

I've been able to become comfortable and confident enough in myself that I don't feel like I have to be entertaining. I know that I have a good personality and am fun to be around so I just go with the flow and do what comes naturally. I also learned I have zero ability to deliver a canned routine or line. If I don't believe in what I'm saying, she can tell and its not effective.

Attraction is more about how you say something than what you actually say.

Main keys are to avoid any type of negative topics like death, politics, etc. Anything you can say that is humorous and relevant to the situation you are both sharing is great.

And listen closely to what she says, don't be spending that time thinking about what you will say next. She will give you a lot to work with conversation-wise if you will pay attention to her.

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Agreed with the above. Here's my take on it:

Okay, let's stop *right* there. I practically stopped at that point, because you are violating one of my top rules - don't waste any time on women who are taken. A few reasons would be that (1) she's a cheater & liar (2) she is an attention whore (3) both you are her boyfriend are being suckers by giving her attention, because you are both giving 100% and getting 50% in return - i.e., she kisses you but doesn't fuck you, right? (4) I sure as hell hope you are not spending any money on her, because if you are then you're a BIG sucker (5) other women will know you are 'distracted' and you may miss out on the possibility to meet a GREAT woman who is 100% interested in you (6) other people may know you are a liar and a cheater so now your reputation is tarnished with a quality woman (7) you're getting disrespected hard time by getting ignored, as she is essentially saying that you're too disgusting to be seen with ....

Need I go on? I really could. Bottom line, everything you are doing is only to YOUR detriment and YOUR loss. Say goodbye to meeting a cool woman if you're stuck with this whore who is using you ... :sadwavey:

You should be horribly insulted.

Yup. Tell her it's over, and good luck to her. Then start looking around for the other women who are single AND get along with you. Clearly you have something going for you, since she finds you exciting and fun to be with. There are lots of women out there, and a single one is the type you need. As much as it would suck to be single, you really need to be a more mature person if you want a mature relationship, you know?

7. Abomb

Abomb New Member

damn.. got replies from the two posters i respect the most heh

thanks guys, the issue is crystal clear for me now

:bigok:

ps: yah poco she'll kiss but not want to fuck, luckily ive spent 0 dollars on her so its all good

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

My take on something like this is that you always need to be getting 100% from your woman. If you are not getting everything you want, move on.

In this case, well I dunno about you, but I like to have sex so I'd dump her just on that alone. Of course, I'd never be with a taken woman to begin with, but you know that. ;)

9. armond

armond New Member

leave it alone...