What should I have done?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by familyguy101, Jul 7, 2007.

1. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

A few months ago, there was a situation at work with a girl. The first time I meet her, I was kinda pissed off and ordered her around. She was very attractive and normally i'd be easy with her, but I was really angry and didn't care. This rare asshole attitude of mine sparked her interest in me. I never believed that that worked until this happened. Anyway, after that incident I never got angry again around her and over the coarse of a few weeks she kept showing signs of interest. Predictably, I never made a move. And here is why. She was a BIMBO! She was blonde, big boobs, great ass, pretty face. She wasn't skinny, but curvy. I was afraid of doing anything with her because even though I've never had a relationship, she seemed very inexperienced. Maybe she was just nervous around me? How likely is it that an 18 year old bimbo is inexperienced? Also, all of our conversations were very shallow. I felt as if all of a sudden she would suddenly wake up and smell the roses and realize that I was using her for sex. How likely is it that that would happen? Where would I take a dumb girl like this? She didn't understand any complex jokes. She couldn't tell the difference between when I was joking around vs. being serious. I just didn't feel like we clicked at all, but I guess she wanted to keep trying?

CLIFFS: How do you handle a very hot, but very stupid, girl?

2. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

you won't understand this now. but in a few months or years come back and you can tell me i was right

you didn't avoid making a move because you think she's dumb. you avoided making a move because you were afraid of getting rejected

wait

i just reread your post

did you just say the word SEX as if it was on the plate for you? do you have any idea how far it is to go from attraction to sex?

dude.. this entire post.. "i've never had a relationship... she seemed very inexperienced."

are you serious man? look, you're clearly coming from a place where you don't know how to get women. this isn't about this one particular girl. you're not going to have sex with her unless you're very very very very very extroardinarily lucky and somehow go against all odds

do yourself a favor. improve your overall knowledge and skills. the sticky at the top of this page, read all of my (jkidd5)'s posts, and read all of yail's, and some of the other ones in there are good too. work on improving yourself in this area forever, not as a bandaid over a bullet wound. good luck

Last edited: Jul 7, 2007
  3. Abomb

Abomb New Member

annnnnnnnnnnd /thread.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you decide if the hotness is worth the stupidity or not.

And don't dwell on the past.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

jkidd...err...ware_ru is dead on, of course

But ask yourself: Can you change jobs easily?

Never get involved with a co-worker unless your job is disposable.

Ever.

6. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

that was another reason.

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:greddy: im guessing you are in highschool and this is a mcjob

8. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

out of highschool. Job pays really well and is easy.