What should I do.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by exxoizzle, Nov 1, 2006.

1. exxoizzle

exxoizzle Free mustache rides

So this chick i met who ive made out with a shitload but nothing serious tells me she dosent want to get ina relashionship or anything serious so that means no pussy but she wants to "Be freinds". I want to give her the "Sorry Im not looking for freinds i have enough" but but should i do it now or after a dance we decided to goto a week ago(so before she told me the freind thing). So when should I?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Do it now. Why waste your time/energy on a dead end?

3. scent of a wookie

scent of a wookie OT Supporter

I'd probably go to the dance if I had agreed to it prior unless she really did something stupid, might be fun :dunno:

4. Daddy O

Daddy O Active Member

Yeah....who would want to miss out on that wonderful feeling of dancing very close to her, taking in the smell of her, feeling her breasts up against your chest and then going home with a hard on.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

If you told her you were going to the dance, then why bail on her? Thats not very cool. It sounds like you just led yourself on here, and then want her to pay because the relationship didnt go where you wanted.

Keep her as a friend, go to the dance, but keep the physical contact to a minimum. If she doesnt want things to go further, then you need to make sure you appear to others as just friends so you can get in the game and find another woman.