What should i do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chris90210, Aug 13, 2005.

1. Chris90210

Chris90210 New Member

There is this girl I have dated on and off for a year. Obviously she has some attraction to me cause we go on these dates but she flip-flops at. We started talking about it last night. We went out and caught a movie and got a bite to eat and she told me that she goes back and forth on things all the time. Well I knew she was talking about guy’s just cause we were on the topic of past relationships and what not. Well then this guy started text messaging her. She told me she had mixed feeling about him because she knew that she did trust him. This guys supposedly (don't know him) a big partier. What should I do? I really like this girl. I thought about inviting her over tonight to my place to hang out and watch movies.

Anyone have any ideas?

2. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Run!

:emogurl:

3. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

hehe

you can force someone to like you, or want to be with you. If she is important give her time, but definatly dont limit yourself to her, date other girls as well, she might never come around, and you could miss out on the real deal

4. BBB

BBB OT Supporter

I'm in the same boat man. I like this girl a lot, when we hang out we have the best time. At times I think she absolutely loves me, and at times I think that she could give a shit about me. She just got out of a 2 year old relationship and I think that she is just scared to jump into another one too soon. What could I do to 'move in' if you want to phrase it that way, or speed up the 'get over your ex boyfriend and be with me' period.