What should I do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by poyol, Apr 10, 2005.

1. poyol

poyol Poyol means Dumbass

Ok, about 2 weeks ago, my gf decided that she wanted out. Her reason? She just didn't feel like being attached to anyone at the moment.

But then now, I find out that she's been talking to a guy over the phone almost everyday.
    I try not to think about it too much by keeping myself busy, but when I'm not dong anything I can't help but to think.
    Although we are already apart, but I'm still finding it pretty hard to let go and the fact that she's already talking to someone else bugs the hell out of me.

What should I do?

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

generally the only that that'll get you completley over/mind off the old girlfriend is interactions with new girls. not even just a new girlfriend.

3. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Poyol, I am still trying to figure out what the hell is going on in your av.

Also, there are a million fish in the sea. Get over that bitch. She's obviously over you. Don't let her win, get off your ass and find someone else. Life is short. have fun

4. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

i can relate. I had a gf, and we ended things, she was with anpother guy in 2 days. then we get back together (wich was my mistake, dumbest thing i ever did, just got me more attactced to her) then it was good for about a month. but she seemd to always hang out with my friend jordan. I trusted it and made a mistake. She started to bitch at me for alot of resons, but to make it short, i ended it, and that sunday, he askd her out, and she said yes. Yes to my friend jordan. But hey, i learned my lesson. Still a little hard to get over it. but it will eventualy pass. so my advice is just to meet other people, and try not to think about it.

5. poyol

naughtyrn, haha my AV is a pic of my wisdom tooth :bigthumb:

It's just hard for me to get over her because she's the one whom abruptly ended our relationship, I didn't even see it coming.
    So I guess you can say that I'm still in some sort of denial stage...

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

OMG! That's disgusting, poyol! But pretty cool av at the same time! Haha!

You are in the first of five stages of grief: denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance. Skip the next three, and just accept it. I know its hard cuz you were the dumpee. But you sound like a nice dude. Go tell her to [​IMG]herself.

And find yourself a nicer girl to play with. Or just :wackit: and hang out with your buddies afterwards and forget about girls altogether.

7. poyol

Yea I'm trying to, but my mind just won't stop thinking that she's gonna be doing the same things we did with another guy. Gosh it's just driving me insane at times

8. poyol

:noes:

she's on MSN, wut should I do

9. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

ignore her, dont bother with her, and just block her. or however you can do to not talk to her. cutting anything with her will help you get over her faster. trust me. i would know

10. poyol

sigggghhh

11. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

these little things will help. take everything you have of hers, put it in a box, and put somwhere in storage or where ever you like. Like the others said, go hang with your friends, and anything that will help you. My suggestion stands that you should ignore her. talking to her or anything with her will make you want to get with her more. If anything go play some games or someting so you dont have to think about her.

12. poyol

yea...really trying to..

never thought that I would someday put her on my ignore list

13. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

yeah. there dose come the days when you would do sometihng you never thought you would do. trust me, i never thought id break up with my gf, and low and behold, i did. But its the aftermath that we have to deal with. and its hard. Just be smart. and try not to think about it. ofcorse its going to be hard sleeping or anyhting, cause your use with her. and im shure its harder cause she is with someone else. i know the feeling. the most you can do is hang with firends. and just take it easy

14. poyol

goodbyeeeee to yooooooouuu
    goodbye to everyyytingg, that I kneeewwwww

heh..thanks, you guys, and gals

15. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Damn, that sux, dude. The thing with putting her stuff in boxes is a good idea. And put her on your ignore list. Trust me, it will make it alot easier. Also, it gives you a little tiny satisfaction that YOU rejected HER in that sense. And if you don't it's just tempting yourself, like a gambler going to vegas and trying to resist gambling. Or a fat kid trying to resist cake. Be strong!

16. Mordaine

Mordaine New Member

there you go man. all it takes is strong will, and the willingness to know you can deal with it. exactly what i said and what naughtym said. just do that and you will be fine. and no problem for the help. ive been in your same shoes, it jsut takes time, and talking abuot it help. so whenever man. we are here to help

17. poyol

*be strong*

go me