What should i do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by KelKel, Mar 12, 2005.

1. KelKel

KelKel New Member

relationship question

My boyfriend and I have been together for a year and a half. We have been through so much together. He was my first true love and my first and only partner. Lately, we have been arguing non-stop. We usually have a lil arguement but we get over it, but lately it seems like it just goes on all day. Well last night i completely lost my temper and we went at it, we broke up, but now we want to talk about htings and try to work it out. I know i have a bad temper, I try to control it but he does things that just set me off. I say i want to break up but i really don't i am soo inlove with him and i really want this relationship to work. Any suggestions on what i should do?

:wtc:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2005
  2. Synner

Synner New Member

I'm fresh out of a relationship, thanks to fighting....all I can say is, if he's pissed you off enough where you did it, then deep down, you probably meant it. If you try to work things out, then things will probably go wrong again. If you don't try, then you'll be upset for a while....but you'll get over it soon enough. Give it a week, see how you feel then.

3. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

what type of things does he do to set you off so bad to lose your temper and start yelling?

4. KelKel

KelKel New Member

I really want to make it work soooo bad. I can't give all the deatils bc i don't want him to read this and get mad. but it became physical. and it is mainly my fault and i am willing to change for him.

5. KelKel

KelKel New Member

he is a smartass, it's neosis, that should explain alot.

6. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

he a smart ass :dunno:

smart ass funny or smart ass mean?

7. KelKel

KelKel New Member

at times he's both but when he is smartass mean is when i get angry. AND he was drunk last night, so that adds to it

8. Synner

Synner New Member

If you really think changing will help, then by all means....just remember this, the ones worth changing for are the ones that won't make you.

9. Vegasoutkast

Vegasoutkast New Member

ahh I see - well you have a right to be angry then. Dont let him get away with it. I bet he knows how much your in love with him and feels he can get away with being a jackass.

10. KelKel

KelKel New Member

i really think he does. but i don't want this relationship to end like this, we have already been through everything else. and i am willing to take the blame for this to save our relationship.

11. KelKel

KelKel New Member

i have a bad temper and i know that. I probably shouldn't have lashed out on him like that. he isn't making me change i am doing it on my own.

12. KelKel

KelKel New Member

i went over there earlier this mornin and he didn't even remember at first.

13. calliz

calliz New Member

It's not so much that you guys are arguing as much as the arguments not being constructive. You talk about your long history and how much you've been through as if it means a lot to you.

IF that's the case, be more resolute. Listen... be constructive... come to a resolution and don't get into the same types of arguments more than once.

You guys gotta keep growing.

14. KelKel

KelKel New Member

ya i am waiting for him to wake up and we are gonna talk. i hope everything goes well, i will just die if it doesn't. i did not sleep all night and i have been crying off and on all day. I can't go in my room bc there are pics EVERYWHERE and everytime i walk in there i start to cry. I really don't have anyone to comfort me bc my best friend is out of town. I never knew it would hurt so much.:wtc:

15. ISO9002

ISO9002 New Member

I can see whats happening there....you both always think you're right....and becoz of that, both of you get set off real easy becoz you couldnt stand the way the other side 's act and so frustrated that each other are not letting go the subject....that frustration adds up and pushed yr bf to become physically abusive....that i totally understand...

if you said you are willing to let go or do anything to save the relationship....i think you really have to talk to yr bf....what has happened and what set off both of you...try to see what his point of view...then clearly analysis and talk about it....its not always one's fault...

a chinese saying/analogy..."one spoon doesnt make a sound, only two would"

16. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

Take a step back and look at things. Is he doing things to piss you off, or are you seeing it that way because you are in a bad mood or your bad temper is flaring up? He may be the same he has always been, and it may be your temper that is changing. Just a thought.

Not good, no mater how you look at it.

Were you drunk too? If so, maybe your temper comes out more when you drink. If not, maybe it was his drunkeness that was setting your temper off. I know I don't like babysitting drunk people and they usually get under my skin if I'm sober.

Things are rarely meant to be with first loves. He took your virginity, and stuck around for a while. you fell in love, and had a great(?) relationship, but things are changing. It's natural, people change. You are in love with him, but if it isn't going to work out you are going to need to realize that and move on.

Hope everything turns out for the best.

17. FireIce

FireIce New Member

My bf and I have the same problem. We usually fight a couple times a day. It's usually the stupidest shit, but we are both so quick to jump on each other. I love him so much and sometimes it's really hard. Relationships take a lot of work and sometimes you wonder if it's worth it. But I try my hardest to make it work bc I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

I hope everything works out for ya.

18. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Let's do some digging.

List me 5 things you love about him.
    List me 5 things you think he loves about you.