what should i do???

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by adam17, Feb 1, 2005.

1. adam17

adam17 now im gonna sing the doom song! doom doom doom do

a few hours ago i took one of my good friends out to lunch @ pf changs. we had really good food and a good time. i took her back to my house so that we could split up the left overs. on the way there i put my hand on her leg and start rubbing it. i eventually started moving north to her vagina and she is inviting me more and more.

we got to my house and dropped of the food in my kitchen. we bolted to my room for some hot lovin. we started goin at it and she got hers like 3 times. i didnt cum once (this is after 10 minutes). she eventually stops me and says "i cant do this. i still love him (her bf) and he doesnt deserve this." i knew she had a bf but we have kinda fooled around on the side but never had sex, while they were together, until now. she makes me stop and tells me we cant do this anymore, it was a mistake. we talk it over and tells me she wants to stay with him until they breakup. we both get dressed and i take her back to her house in silence. i tell her i love her and she says she loves me to. when i dropped her off she told me not to call her for a few days so we can both get this out of our systems. friday would be a good day to give her a call. it makes since because i was feeling bad about leading her into this.

what should i do?!?! should i wait for them to break up or should i try and move on, while still being good friends with her?

some extra info is im 20, shes 24, hes 39 and she has 2 kids.

im dying with this combination --> :wtc:+:noes:+:x:

2. Dude ...its bad news. She obvioulsy still has feeling for her bf. You need to back off and wait until she tells you to come get her. If you dont you can severely injusre your friendship with her, if you already havent. I dont know if it would really be considered a friendship since you say that youve fooled around before. Let her call the shots, but ask her what her plans are and how they involve you so you arent left hanging.

3. 900stunna

900stunna Guest

Hahah you should knock her up and trick the 39 year into raising the kid.

4. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

well, her relationship's probably doomed anyway. i'd move on.

5. cuz

cuz Guest

get out and move on, this is not a good situation.

6. adam17

adam17 now im gonna sing the doom song! doom doom doom do

shes got 2 kids already. he does too.

yeah i already got back on the horse. at school today i made it a goal to get at least one girl's phone number. i didnt meet that goal, but i did make two new hot friends within an hour :naughty:

7. aww nigga

aww nigga Active Member

:bowdown: :rofl: :rofl:

8. JPIZZLE

JPIZZLE New Member

shes better off with you then some old ass dude bone her till she dies shes a slut anyways

9. LBFilmGuy

LBFilmGuy LOL why u mad tho?

Dude you are insane. Let me break it down for you. This chick is a slut with 2 KIDS...how can you even want to try and start a relationship with a girl like this...nothing but trouble here. Shes an emotional mess and you are just as bad by telling her you love her, youre already fucked...in too deep, no pun intended. Figure yourself out and what you want before you go banging other chicks with boyfriends and 2 KIDS. :ugh2: