What should i Do?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 5MMSlip, Jan 31, 2005.

1. 5MMSlip

5MMSlip Guest

Ok Ok, it's my first post here people... But anyways, yea, where to start, ok ladys, i'll just thow it out. I been talking to this girl on and off for about 3 or 4 months or so and i really really like this girl...... But i dont know if she like's me 50/50, but i keep sending her sign, that i really like her(meaning Roses, how i ack around her, ext) but show her how i feel. i dont think she get's it. I think she think's that "i'm just playing" Because we seem like really close friends but we are not. Also i never kiss her before, thinking "I should kiss her and see how she acts towards me." Also back to what i need some advice for, should i just tell her how i feel or just keep the feeling inside and say "fuck it"......

2. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Im a firm believer in layin it all on the table. If you really like this girl, tell her. There is nothin to lose, why? Bc if she doesnt feel teh same, a friendship probably wouldnt work out anyhow, bc of your feelings for her, so you wont have to fear losin a friendship, brightside, she could feel the same, then you walk away happy. If you say nothin, it'll eat ya up. "Do it, do it"

3. 5MMSlip

5MMSlip Guest

"Bc if she doesnt feel teh same, a friendship probably wouldnt work out anyhow"

But we are buddy's, but there feelings for each other "thinking" or should i just do it and let what ever happens, happens, but i dont want to loss her as a friend bc we are friends.

4. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

in my experience, once you try to make that cross over, there is no turnin back. Maybe others have had a different experience, I can only speak from my own.

5. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

it's better to know than to keep worrying about it. if you're both adult about it, you could move on with your friendship afterwards...if you come to find out that your feelings were one-sided.

communicate your feelings with her. there's no need to stress over something that could be answered fairly quickly :)

good luck!

6. Wolfden

Wolfden :trance:

If you can't come right out and talk to her about your feelings, grab a piece of paper and write em out and give that to her to read - sometimes it's just easier to write it out for some

7. guesswho

guesswho New Member

So this is what I think. If you are getting her roses and trying to show that you like her, girls are not stupid, she sees that. So I'm sure she knows how you feel. I hate to tell you this but it doesn't seem like she's interested. Maybe she is seeing someone else or she only looks at you as a friend. You said you've only known her for 3 or 4 months so how much do you really know about her? Hopefully whatever you decide to do and no matter what the outcome is you two can still stay friends. Friendship is very important, and from a girls point of view I know she probably wouldn't want to lose that.

8. Bella

Bella New Member

:bigthumb: Bingo took teh words outta my mouth!
    If she sees things as a friendship in the first place and now you trying to show her signs I can say 100% that she knows somethings up. Cause she can read you like you are reading her ie "I dont think she gets it", but I think she does. I suggest to come out and say it cause it may be making her feel uncomfortable. Girls aren't blind to situations especially when it comes to friends. So come out and say it or like Wolfden said write her a letter. Good luck with anything you decide

9. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

If you don't get with a woman after 1-2 dates, then she's going to friend zone you. Sounds like you are WAY too late. If she were interested in you, something would have happened.

You can make a move now, but I would put money on it not working. What you should do is meet some of her friends and ask one you like on a date either the first or second time you meet her.

You need to make your intentions known upfront, not a year down the line.