SRS What should I do for her?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by thesuffering, Apr 4, 2007.

1. thesuffering

thesuffering New Member

I know not to dare post shit like this in the off topic section as it will get eaten alive by half the retards in there...so i post here.
    This girl im kinda hooking up with is flying up Friday afternoon to see me for the weekend. I want to do something for her when she gets off the plane, but im kinda stumped for ideas. I thought about flowers, but 1)flowers are cliche she will expect those and 2)she flies back home Sunday, and trying to take flowers on the plane would be a pain in the ass, or if she left them here a waste of money. What else could I do for her to suprise her and make her feel special at the same time?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well you don't necessarily have to have something for her other than yourself with a hug when she gets off the plane. The real question is what do you have planned for the weekend? There's nothing cuter than a guy who has thought and made actual plans of something to do.

3. SixSecrets

SixSecrets New Member

I think you should wear your best smile, look presentable, and make her your world for the weekend. If you are happy with this woman, and she is happy with you, then the sky is the limit...but, guard your heart as stuff can happen.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL time, full of joy, smiles, excellent you-know-what and make memories.

4. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

It matters how "standard" you want it to be.

If you want to have a more comic feeling when she gets off the plane, hold up a big piece of cardboard with her name on it and stand at the end of the terminal :p

other than that, just make sure you are there when she lands and have something planned that you want to do.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I was thinking of a flower necklace , you know the ones they give you on hawaii =) or a general necklace.

6. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

single rose, then take her for a nice dinner/drive

7. copperkali

copperkali Mrs. Nicklk

:werd: You making plans and having thought out the weekend plans > flowers

8. thesuffering

thesuffering New Member

weekend is planned out, nice dinner after she gets here. all day saturday sightseeing in NYC, sunday a nice day of relaxation/anything she wants