What should I do about this problem?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CookieMonster, Oct 31, 2005.

1. CookieMonster

CookieMonster OT Supporter

Ok a couple of nights ago i went to this party after Voodoo fest in New Orleans. It was one of my good friends that threw it. Well I come to find out she was rolling. so she is making out with girls and mabey like 1 or 2 guys. Then she stays by me and keeps making out with and she led my hand to grab her ass which I did. (She was wearing nothing underneath her skirt). Well there was a car about 5-8ft behind and she pushes me against it and starts grinding and making out hardcore. So I start fingering her and shes liking it and all, but then her bro pulls me off of her. By this time my friends wanna leave so I start leaving and the idiot follows me and my friends to the car.Nothing happened he was drunk and talkin shit. Also this was infront of like 10-15 people.
    Well I called her the next day to see how she was doing and she said she just got off of work and I asked if she would give me call sometime so we could hang out or whatever she said she will.

But what my problem is I have feelings for her. I can't quit thinkin about her because this doesn't happen to me alot with girls. So what should I do call her up hang with her or some how try to forget about her.

Cliffs:Friend was rolling made out with me alot and I fingered her till her bro pulled me off and now I got feelings for her and don't know what to do?

2. RockChick

RockChick New Member

well is there any reason that you can't/ shouldn't hang out with her?

I think you make a bigass drama out of nothing... just hang out with her, go to the movies, see if she's interested too...

3. red97gst

red97gst New Member

rockchicks idea makes sense

or if youre trying to maintain the spinal fluid depleting drug theme, you could both take ecstacy and have a heart to heart convo :o

4. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:bowrofl:

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

uh dude...she was rolling, it didnt matter who you were or what you looked like, she was horny. That happens when people roll. If she was seriously interested in you, there would probably have been more communication between then and now.

People do and say alot of things they might regret later while rolling...that why you roll with people you know and are comfortable with.

Also what prior experience do you have with this girl? Sounds like you have a major middle school crush because of a little phsyical play...ifso you need to get over that shit.

6. jonno

jonno New Member

doesnt sound like the kinda girl you want to get into anything serious with man :hs:

7. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

Dont get too excited my friend. Have you ever done X? I can tell you from personal experience that truer words have never been spoken

" As ecstacy got me standing next to you
    Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
    We just met
    But I think I'm in love with you
    But you're on it too
    So you tell me you love me too
    Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"
    I gotta go bitch
    You know I have stuff to do
    'Cause if I get caught cheatin' then I'm stuck with you"