SRS What should I do about this girl?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Jul 14, 2007.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

Ive been talking to this girl for about 3 months now who is from where I am but relocated to Philly (perm.) for school, not long after we started talking. She is 22 (Im 26), and though we have never met in person - we have exchanged pics and seen each other on cam etc. We met through a local message board (a site a lot like OT), and one day she PMed me and we just hit it off right there. No it wasnt a dating or fling site.

We have really good chemistry, a lot in common - she has a lot of qualities I look for in a woman and vice versa. Now, I havent been taking things too seriously at all since Im not a huge fan of long distance relationships, and frankly I came into getting to know her with no expectations. If something comes out of it, then great - if not, then so be it...its not the end of the world. However, she feels different...

Recently she has told me that he has been developing feelings for me. Every single time we talk, she always tells me how great of a person she thinks I am and how happy she feels inside when she talks to me. I really enjoy talking to her, she is a great person - and if she was local, she would definitely be someone I would hang out and spend time with.

Just tonight, out of nowhere...(was totally taken by surprise), as we were having a good convo. and were talking about some goofy stuff. She all of a sudden, goes "I have to go sorry." By the tone of her voice, I knew something was wrong, it was very obvious. I asked her that and to tell me what was bothering her. She hesitated the first couple times, but after I kept insisting on her telling me what was bothering her. I asked if it was something I said, she said "no" ...she goes "You are such a great guy and each time we talk, my feelings towards you grow stronger and stronger....Im scared of getting hurt again....I dont want to have to go through that again....or even take the risk...Im just scared" I didnt know what to say to that, I was totally shocked because of how sudden she pulled a complete 180 in the convo. And she just kept saying after "I gotta go" So I said, ok bye.

So I dont know what to do or think of this. Is this girl full of games? sound unstable? insecure? I mean she just told me earlier this evening (for the 100th time) how great of a guy she thinks I am and how she is falling for me and wants to take things one step further...then all of a sudden pulls a complete 180 and just erupts with an immediate "goodbye" :( For some reason, I just have a feeling she will get in touch with me again - not sure if i should move on, try listener to her some more and hoping to make her get past her worries...or?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2007
  2. Wolf68k

Wolf68k OT Supporter

nudes?

3. fray

fray New Member

How did you respond to her? I suppose she may have been testing things out to see if you had feelings for her too. If you didn't respond as though you did, maybe she felt like she was more "commited" or whatever and is afraid of getting hurt since she thinks you aren't that into her?

4. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

^^ . just tell her how you feel and go from there

5. JakobwithaK

Well first off, did I respond to her the right way? I mean I didnt know what to say and still dont :(

What should I do? What should I say to her? I mean she has to understand that shes not the only person in this relationship that has been hurt before in the past...so its not like im taking a risk either. Though I will admit, she seems to be falling for me a lot quicker than Im falling for her - but then again it is mainly due to my approach as I have no expectations. Ive learned from my mistakes in the past and just working around them.

6. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Someone ought to write a woman language book, or dictionary or something of the kind. So that you could look it up and figure out what she's really saying. A game? I don't know, it's often a sub consious thing.

Sounds like she's overeacting, falling for someone through text messages? I don't know.. I always found these internet relationships strangely suspicious, there's always something they aren't telling you or a hidden agenda. But I heard some actually develop into something.

Thread carefully? She sounds like a drama queen.
    Have you talked to her by phone? Or mic? Try that.

You would be surprised how many missunderstandings can come from just text messages cause you can't read their body language to tell wether their joking or not, serious and what not, leaving the way you persieve the message up to your best imagination. Which does not mix well when emotions are in the picture

7. JakobwithaK

90% of the time we talk is by phone or webcam online. I know what you are saying, but I was totally able to read her body language hwen she said that to me last night.

8. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

I think you shoud stop talking to her for now

If she contacts you ask her what the deal was

However I doubt this will work out...Try to meet people where you live instead

9. JakobwithaK

I think shes done, I mean theres only so much I can do. I tried talking to her but she doesnt want to tell me anything and isnt letting me listen to what she has to say. She just keeps saying that she is afraid of getting hurt...

Oh well, fuck her if she wants to be so rude about this. I deserve better. Its her loss.

10. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Indeed, don't let her make you feel you owe her anything or play you on guilt

11. JakobwithaK

What is wrong with girls these days? Why are so many of them messed up in the head? :hs:

12. JakobwithaK

Ok update. She got a hold of me and told me she still wants to talk to me but was just embarassing and upset at herself for something she said to me last night - which of course she would not tell me what exactly it was.:rolleyes:

OMG you woman drive me fuckin crazy sometimes. Am I suppose to be physic or something and know just out of the blue what she means by this?:wtc: Anyhow, i dont know what to even make out of all this and if shes even being logical.

13. Takitome

Takitome New Member

I'm sure you saw that coming
    Maybe it's that time of month?
    Tell her to be more constructive when she starts like that, or even better.. Take a pause, continue the discussion in an hour or two. Sometimes it can take awhile before you realise what you're saying.

If she acts like this often then tell her you don't need that in your life

14. rtzcom

rtzcom bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~

You do realize that this is a person you've never even met before right?

15. JakobwithaK

I dont know what to do. I need to know if I should keep talking to her or just end things right now. If shes wasting my time or playing games with me, then Id like to know now. I dont deserve this crap in my life right now. I just cant tell what shes feeling or thinking right now, I really dont. I mean what is it that she said that shes so embarassed about and had to all of a sudden (and rudely) end the convo 2 nights ago, and basically push me aside yesterday like Im last weeks dinner trash. [​IMG] I mean I dont even know how to talk to her anymore because she basically has "nothing to say"

16. JakobwithaK

Yes, and thats why i came into this all, with NO expectations.

17. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Just take it slow, don't let yourself attach to her untill you meet her in person if it ever get's that far.

If you feel she's really messing with you then stop talking with her. It's not worth feeling bad like that about someone you never meet in person.

Does she start talking to you, or you her? Let her do the talking, make her explain herself or something. Personally I would demand she explain herself before I talked to her any further. Like you said, you don't need shit like that in your life.

Edit: Some women often use their own weakness in a cheap way to gain sympathy and attention when argueing or when they want to get you to do something.

18. JakobwithaK

Up to yesterday, she would start convo 75% of the time. Since 2 nights ago she has been completely ignoring me like Im Mr. Nobody. I have no idea what the hell this girls problem is, but I feel like shes starting to show me her other side of her personality - which is being a total self centered bitch.

sometimes women just dont appreciate what a real man offers in life, fuck this shit!

You know what she fuckin asked me earlier tonight? She asked me if I am a womenizer! Basically shes assuming im a male slut! :wtc::fawk:I dont know about you, but thats a pretty rude question to ask. How would she like for me to ask if shes a skank?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  19. JakobwithaK

Thats some interesting advice - I still would love to know what the hell shes refering to. She said it was something she said to me that she is embarassed about, but frankly Im starting to believe shes full of shit. Is she that embarassed over something she said to ignore me for 2 days?
    Frankly, Ive had enough of this girls bullshit. I will not talk to her anymore and if she gets in contact with me I will tell her to fuck off. yes its rude, but thats exactly how shes treating me right now. Im sorry, but I just dont understand her actions - it sounds like shes got major problems and normally I would be more than willing to help. But since shes treating me this poorly and rudely, I want no part to do with her. She can go fuck a skunk as far as im concerned.

Ive already told her everything that I had to say and obviously she doesnt appreciate my thoughts, so whatever.

Sorry, im just very very upset about this all.:wtc:

20. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

girls dont make sense

/thread

21. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Nono, leave the skunks out of this ;)

You sound like a nice guy
    But this is what I mean about internet relationships or even being open to it. It's very rarely not bullshit of some kind or another.

22. JakobwithaK

I agree with that - just wish I had seen this girls real side sooner, like 3 months sooner! :wtc: Its an endless cycle, all these girls wasting my time. I mean wouldnt you be offended if a girl asked if you are a male slut?

23. Takitome

Takitome New Member

Somehow I can't imagine what a male slut would be like :x:

24. JakobwithaK

try telling that to her :wtc: