What should i do about my SO????????

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by thevirginlauren, Sep 19, 2007.

1. thevirginlauren

thevirginlauren New Member

me and my SO have been really have been really busy lately and sex is the last thing on our minds when we crash into bed at night. The one night that we would have some free time, he is very tired and just wants a BJ so he can sleep better. I get all defensive inside ( i don't let him know how i really feel) but i still go ahead with it, and make him feel better. all the while i'm laying there because i hadn't had sex in a week:rolleyes:, and i'm about to go crazy. it is terrible of me to think this way... should i just understand and take it like a women and say---- well maybe next time.
    for all the women and men out there... what do you think i should do?

thanks in advance...
    thevirginlauren:sadwavey:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You need to speak up! Not being able to communicate how you feel is either going to eventually end your relationship, or leave you the submissive girl who is miserable and says nothing to her partner. The fact that he was too tired to have sex but asked you for a BJ should have immediately triggered you to at least ask for oral. Either way, you need to say something. Most guys would love to hear their girl say they were horny. Or why not just mount him and go from there, don't expect him to make all the first moves!

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Why don't you have him go down on you before or after the BJ then?

Honestly, sometimes guys are just too tired to have sex. I think I've turned it down from being tired once or twice before in my life.

4. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

Im sure there have been times when you received more and others when he received more. If that is not the case, then by all means address this with him. But sometimes, things just happen in cycles and in my experience just know its not the end of the world, a reason to argue, or something to be concerned about.

5. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

he probably is genuinely too tired or stressed to have sex, so you can't really fault him for that.

however, you definitely should call him out on asking for a bj instead. while he wasn't trying to hurt your feelings, it's entirely unfair for him to ask for something like that and give nothing in return. chances are he'll react well to you if you say it, just don't guilt trip him too much.

like wishyouwerebeer said, communication is crucial to a relationship. the longer you let these feelings stay inside you, the more strain you're going to put on your relationship until something blows up.

6. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

starts giving him a bj, then get up and ride :) win win for both of you ;) im sure u on top wont make him use much more energy than getting a bj?

7. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Yeah I don't see how he could be too tired for you to ride him?

8. radfad88

radfad88 The Batman-O-Lantern

:hay:hey neighbor! (kennesaw, ga here)

sounds like you should talk to him...

9. lauren

lauren Active Member

bf on ot? if not, would he like to respond to this regardless? it would be interesting to hear what he has to say?

it's not like youve said anything here you wouldn't say to him, right?

10. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

Maybe try and do something sensual one night like shower together or something and see if it leads to something more. Talking about it is probably the best thing you can do. He probably has no idea how you feel because you haven't said anything..

11. Dethfat

Dethfat New Member

well i chose the dumb way out but i am happier, i didnt communicate with my ex to try to fix anything, and it might have helped it might havent but at this point i am to bussy worrying about myself.

12. noodle

noodle New Member

talk about it.

my sex drive is already higher than my SO's. add on the fact that he's worn out from work and coaching/playing soccer that if I get it once a week I'm lucky. but because we've talked about it, when I get really cranky (I try to keep it to myself but it doesn't work), and he understands and helps me out.