What services you think she wants?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by evolution, Apr 3, 2005.

1. evolution

evolution New Member

A friend that i previously had interest in me, but i obviously didn't do anything because of my gf at the time asked me to go to her house to look over some paper for her. I guess she felt bad because she made me all this dessert food :big grin: Pinneapple. :naughty:

I ended up meeting her mom and sister again when they came home :noes: at like 3am...then i left.

Does she want work done for her, or more? hehe Too bad we weren't at her res or my place o Maybe could have put that pinneapple juice to good use. :bigthumb:

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

ehhhhh, the only use i've heard for pineapple juice is making things taste better down there (for both girls and guys). and that involves drinking awhole bunch for a few days/weeks. so i dun owhat you felt like you were gonna do with it that night....

honestly from what you've told us, we can't tell you which it is. if you dont have a girlfriend... then go for it. she probably still has feelings for you and she probably is trying to start something (if you broke up with your girlfriend of the time). if she's not into yuo and just being nice... oh well, she was the onen giving mixed signals.